This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Group Buy on MPD Ram Air Hood??

And me! Been wanting to do this for a while now.
    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by TNVOLSG6
      When I went to pick up the G6 following the MPD install, the owner of the shop asked me where I got this hood and did the shop make hoods for other vehicles. He stated that he had installed hundreds of aftermarket fiberglass hoods and he had never seen one that was the quality of the MPD. Most other hoods take a whole lot of work to get them ready to paint and install. The MPD took very little. He did a great job painting and I had him paint the mirrors while he was working.

I join the crowd that endorses the MPD hood. Well worth it.

Plus, I think it looks great on the G6. See!!!

David,
      That is one sweet looking convertable! and THANK YOU!

Comment

I'm interested, but live in Delaware. I think that this is coming from Texas?? How would this affect me?

Also, I'm looking to do some work on my front facia . . . it's a stock G6 V6 with that crappy "fin" design around the fog lights. I'm looking to replace that with that honeycomb looking design . . . . what's the most economical way to do this? I'll submit pictures soon of what I want to do, but for now can somebody give me some helpful input?

Comment

Originally posted by ChemEpunk
          I'm interested, but live in Delaware. I think that this is coming from Texas?? How would this affect me?

Also, I'm looking to do some work on my front facia . . . it's a stock G6 V6 with that crappy "fin" design around the fog lights. I'm looking to replace that with that honeycomb looking design . . . . what's the most economical way to do this? I'll submit pictures soon of what I want to do, but for now can somebody give me some helpful input?
          Same price to ship anywhere in the States so it does not matter where you live.

Comment

Any possibility of this hood being made in carbon fiber? That would be awesome.
            Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
            - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
            - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
              Any possibility of this hood being made in carbon fiber? That would be awesome.
              The fiberglass is actually lighter than the stock material and stock hood. Not quite as light as carbon fiber though.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I don't want it for weight, I just love the look of it.

Comment

I have received soooooo many compliments on this hood I cant remember them all.

I had one this morning at a gas station.

If you get it be sure and put the redline quicklift brackets on it when your fitting it before paint. Having the painted brackets = awesomesauce.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

if i can have until christmas to come up with the money, im in. bear in mind i am 16 and have no job due to my green card currently being processed. so some flexibility would be much appreciated. Thanks. I LOVE this hood!
                    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

If the deadline is still this month, looks like I'm out... have to buy tires which are more important than an aftermarket hood at this point

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

DAM! I run into this thread now Just spent my money on the GT-R Exhaust, which is awesome but I love that hood and it would be great to get it at a discounted price. Is the deadline still this month?
                        Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

oh man i wish i would have seen this thread sooner......if its extended keep us informed, i want one so bad lol......cant say wether i can get it or not tho as pretty much all the money i had been saveing towards getting a new GXPO just got spent on court over something i shouldnt have even been arrested for (kicking someones ass after i called the cops on them for messing with my car when they came and started the fight) and i just spent a ton on brembos which i really need now after the incident on the highway and i bought a tune for my car.......... sucks haveing to pay a 1k fine, lose 6days pay over the whole deal and have to drive 3200 miles in 4 days for court/moveing to a new job...... all out of my pocket

that right there adds up to like 6k out of my pocket if ya count haveing to miss work for that amount of time

Comment

Working...
                          X