X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The New Whip - Gen Coupe

Originally posted by ragingfish
    freehold hyundai????

I HATE THAT PLACE! THEY'RE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh, btw, your garbage can is tipping over.
    They were nice to me lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
    2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

I like those cars. Good choice IMO. Nice looking machine.
      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

You have 2 of those beasts!!???
        sigpic
        Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
          the light blue one is his sisters
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
            Originally posted by thestig
            the light blue one is his sisters

Thanks coolman lol

2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

still blown away at how BA these cars are!!!! Tails looks awesome along with the tint.....MAN that's a nice little car!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                still blown away at how BA these cars are!!!! Tails looks awesome along with the tint.....MAN that's a nice little car!
                Thanks LoJac

With the tinted tails, debadge, and dark chrome wing emblem, no one has any idea what car I am driving, its hilarious. And by the way, the dark chrome wing emblem on back looks phenomenal, I will snap some pics next time it's nice out.

These 2 guys were in a car behind me for a good stretch of road with a lot of lights. Every time we got to a light both of their faces would be against the wind shield trying to read what the wing emblem said. And in between each light my car seemed to be the topic of conversation because they kept pointing at it. I thought it was pretty funny =P

Now I can't wait to get the new bumper! Which should be in about a month!

2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Hyundai definitely did something right with these. Looks awesome.
                  Could of gotten the 3.8 litre or 4.6 lol

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                  Mods:

Comment

Holy crap I just now saw this!!! Looks sexy as hell yo!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by StruttinSoul
                      Hyundai definitely did something right with these. Looks awesome.
                      Could of gotten the 3.8 litre or 4.6 lol
                      they dont sell the 4.6 in coupes. only in sedans. that was hyundai's only mistake with this car
                      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

That is pretty freaking nice. The tinted tails set the car off really good.

When and if you get some black rims, that car will be the shit!
                        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer

u gotta get rid of those stockers

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                            Originally posted by Fischer

u gotta get rid of those stockers
                            I am probably not getting black rims, most likely getting these rims:

http://www.rwdcoupe.com/vendor-sales/47 ... -pics.html

I may paint this with some tint spray to get a dark chrome look or buy wheels that are dark chrome.

I really like how dark chrome doesn't look too intense and compliments black nicely. Probably going to tint my headlight bezels like that and also get chrome window surrounds and tint them as well.

2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Those would look BA!

Comment

did u replace the emblem yet?
                                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X