Little Unofficial meet in Oviedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Unofficial meet in Oviedo

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for not being on in so long but I'm going to get back into it. So i go to see Iron Man 2 with my gf tonight..great movie btw. We went to the Oviedo Mall/Marketplace and I parked on the far side of the parking lot near the food court. Noone was next to me. After the movie i came out and brandon was parked next to me so i snapped some shots. I was stoked. It really got me excited because it made me realize i need to become active again. Here are the pics... My car is really dirty i know.. so i apologize in advanced. Enjoy.

Re: Little Unofficial meet in Oviedo

Dammit man! Looks good. We need another meet in Orlando!
    Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
    My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Yep that's Brandon's car. Cool!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I like how you took a picture of the headlight with moisture in it.

border=0 /></a>

MODS: LED Tails
        Overlays

Upcoming: Tint
        GT-R exhaust

Comment

whos the girlie???
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

That's my gf lol

Comment

yeahh thanks for zooming in on my water filled headlight.

your gf looks so small lmao
              2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
              Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
              Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
              Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

more pics of the chickie. how tall is she, love the tiny ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Dav3
                  more pics of the chickie. how tall is she, love the tiny ones!
                  ha.. yeah.. me and her broke up a week ago after dating for a year. i'm still pretty depressed about it. and she was 5 foot one lol. and yeah sorry about that brandon haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X