so i got rear-ended. Pics Added 5-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i got rear-ended. Pics Added 5-8

so i was going down this two lane road and i was in the left lane behind this guy and he was going slow. so i got in the right lane to get around him and then got back over and got cut off by some idiot pulling out of meijers. so i slammed on the brakes and the idiot behind me was like three car lengths behind me and couldnt stop in time and slammed into me. now he is trying to say i cut him off and slammed on my brakes to brake check him.

Re: so i got rear-ended.

Pictures? You okay? Car okay?
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

well my friend and his pregnant wife were in the car. and we took her to the hospital. my back hurts and so does his neck. she is ok though. which is most important. the rear bumper cover and bumper need fixed (bumper cover will need replaced) and ill get pics in the AM

Comment

no f that if he says brake check then u say ur right u were riding my ass
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

where are you located i have a coupe bumper cover i need outta here but it would just need paint
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Sounds like the perfect conditions for whiplash. Well, if the 6 is totaled it may be time for the big GTO step up! :P

Oh, and if you need to replace the exhaust I have the stock 06 GTP dual setup sitting in my basement.
            sigpic
            Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Sux to hear... Hope you and your friends are ok!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

im in ohio. im trying to get a gxp bumper cover out of it. haha

Comment

Originally posted by 6shift
                  im in ohio. im trying to get a gxp bumper cover out of it. haha
                  Good idea!

That baby is gonna be a girl. Not even born yet and got in an accident.
                  sigpic
                  Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

shes 7 mos along. its been a girl

Comment

Originally posted by 6shift
                      shes 7 mos along. its been a girl
                      I rest my case. Glad she's ok!
                      sigpic

Comment

and yeah i do need an exhaust. mine is all bent up.

Comment

Where in ohio? On GMpartsdirect.com the exhaust is $410. Mine had about 25k miles on it and has been in the basement since I got the GTR. What do you think is a reasonable price?
                          sigpic

Comment

idk, im gonna go through my insurance. im sure they'll let me get a gxp rear bumper. because its an OEM part on G6's just not my specific one. idk about the exhaust yet.

Comment

When you know just pm me and I might just drive it over to you myself if you're not to far away.

I hope it's all fixed by our autocross meet!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X