X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new Rice Thread- Post 'em up!

Originally posted by killiger2009
    Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
    IDK but there is a kid at my college with a yellow stage one roush mustang gt and it sounds like ASS. It doesnt even sound like a V8
    he needs to take off 4 cats because they came with 6
    its beyond retarded why ford does that. I never knew that they put on three or more until my friend told me.
    WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

[quote=AndyM16 3.0]
      Originally posted by killiger2009
      Originally posted by "AndyM16 3.0":3w06y3x5
      IDK but there is a kid at my college with a yellow stage one roush mustang gt and it sounds like ASS. It doesnt even sound like a V8
      he needs to take off 4 cats because they came with 6
      its beyond retarded why ford does that. I never knew that they put on three or more until my friend told me.[/quote:3w06y3x5]

he probably has all the Rousch appearance crap and none of the performance-I see those all around AZ.......
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

its because theyre assenbled in cali and the regulations back then they needed that many
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

but why the phuck are 99.99% of exhaust systems... ie. mufflers, cats... etc. NOT legal in Cali but legal everywhere else??? Last time I checked there are NO barriers blocking everyone else's "polution" from entering Cali!?!?!

Which brings me to question... what's the diff between a universal fit OBDII cat and an OEM cat OTHER than fitment???

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I vote theStig be banned for saying the LFA was rice! That car is to die for. I would sell 3rd world children for that car. I'd prolly sell my children if I had any.. J/K but I might sell an organ, if I could and it was true. J/K but I might do something crazy like become a mercenary and fight on the wrong side of the law for this car....
            Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SergeantGrunt
              I vote theStig be banned for saying the LFA was rice! That car is to die for. I would sell 3rd world children for that car. I'd prolly sell my children if I had any.. J/K but I might sell an organ, if I could and it was true. J/K but I might do something crazy like become a mercenary and fight on the wrong side of the law for this car....
              I second that motion.... and I would do the same....

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

really bad pic... but if you squint, you might be able to see the altima with altezza tails and chrome wheel well... whatever that is haha. didnt wanna drive up in the guys driveway so i settled for a creepy street picture

Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

Originally posted by dasHoppinator
                  really bad pic... but if you squint, you might be able to see the altima with altezza tails and chrome wheel well... whatever that is haha. didnt wanna drive up in the guys driveway so i settled for a creepy street picture

COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                  Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                  MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                  Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                    but why the phuck are 99.99% of exhaust systems... ie. mufflers, cats... etc. NOT legal in Cali but legal everywhere else??? Last time I checked there are NO barriers blocking everyone else's "polution" from entering Cali!?!?!

Which brings me to question... what's the diff between a universal fit OBDII cat and an OEM cat OTHER than fitment???
                    California is run by complete idiots.

Thank god I don't live there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                    -Chris-
                    -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
                    MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

the GOVENAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! GE#T TO THE CHOPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=tPIO86jTrQQ[/youtube]

-Chris-
                        -2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sedan-
                        MP Racing CAI/Mangaflow High Flow Cat/Flowmaster 80 series w/glasspack resonator/MSD ignition: 8.5mm wires and coils/Black housing headlights/tinted GT tails and 3rd light/17" ROH Adrenalin's/235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHP tires/Baer Decela Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/ceramic pads/6000K HID's/dual post mirror swap/SC/T spoiler/20% tint

There's a Grand Am on your G6 site. lul

Comment

Untinted blue probe with a lighting paint job...he's a local...ill get a better one

NOT RICE...car sounds oh so sick and so fast

240 with a LS1

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosweaveR
                            [youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=tPIO86jTrQQ[/youtube]

Crackberry FAIL!!!! Thank god I have an iPhone...

Comment

that rice is epic fail. that 240 is godly!!!
                              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

holy christ that 240!!!!!
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X