This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina 6er's

I live in Beaufort, SC. Any owners looking to mod their beast or want some help send me a message through here.

L8R,
    Sterling
    2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
    USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

I am in south FL and have been starting to think about modding some.

Comment

welcome! from the north!
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Its funny that there are two other Black 4door G6s here on base. One is a 4banger and the other is a GTP. I think Im gonna do a a lil switch-a-roo some night with the GTP !

L8R,
        Sterling
        2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
        USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

I see plenty of 4 doors...where are the SC coupe owners??
          Black G6 Coupe GTP
          Pioneer Head Unit. 2 Audiobahn 12s. 400W Phoenix Gold Amp.
          15% tint
          Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

Im here. LOL Im in Beaufort, SC.

L8R,
            Sterling
            USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

i'm in Greensboro, NC if that counts.

Comment

Hey peoples! I'm located in Aiken, SC. Got a GTP coupe with the auto. Keeping the mods tame, but interested.
                Black 2006 G6 GTP Coupe w/ Auto and an AEM Dryflow Filter to MAF Intake Setup. Best $53.70 I ever spent on a car! No re-oiling either... Also running Mobil1!

Comment

Originally posted by 3900lly
                  Hey peoples! I'm located in Aiken, SC. Got a GTP coupe with the auto. Keeping the mods tame, but interested.
                  I know someone in Aiken... with a population of 25K; do you know a lot of people there?

Mikey

Comment

Oh yea! I know a lot of people around here, not all 25,000 though . I was born and raised in this area. Shoot me some names and I'll be able to tell you if we know some in common.
                    Black 2006 G6 GTP Coupe w/ Auto and an AEM Dryflow Filter to MAF Intake Setup. Best $53.70 I ever spent on a car! No re-oiling either... Also running Mobil1!

Comment

His name is Frank.

Comment

A-town represent. you're not too far away I'm in Myrtle. Welcome to the g6 community
                        Black G6 Coupe GTP
                        Pioneer Head Unit. 2 Audiobahn 12s. 400W Phoenix Gold Amp.
                        15% tint
                        Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

Sorry Mikey, I haven't seen that car before and I would have definately noticed it. I know some Franks around here but none with that car as their ride. And for CoastalG6, thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Do those GT badges light up or are they just reflective?
                            ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I would have to imagine that those are reflective decals from the likes of GrafX Works. Care to confirm this Sterling?

Comment

Working...
                              X