This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Carolina 6er's

well, it used to have a boardwalk, i dont know if it is still standing since they have they whole area they are going to demolish and place up hotels. Right there on the main strip....it is behind that strip, the shops, in front of the beach...and then there is broadway at the beach....other than that, i can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

Comment

Went to Broadway at the beach. Cool place did the Margaritaville thing and Nascar speed park. Couple things I noticed while at Myrtle beach.

A. They like big rims. I think it was the first time I had ever seen a "donk". Either in SC or NC.
      B. Wide tires whether the truck or jeep was lifted or not wide tires sticking out I'm assuming you dont have tire coverage laws like we do in Pa. I'm guessing its a looks thing.
      C. What is up with pulling out and going right into the far left passing lane? I don't know how many times I was in the left lane and someone is pulling out and goes right into that lane when the right lane was open.
      D. What huge car show was going on near Myrtle beach? Coming home I saw tons of cars going south on 501 and tons of older muscle cars and street rods in general.

Anyways it was a good break. Wish I was single for it. Tons of good looking southern belles. Or just hot spring breakers. If this sounds like I'm bashing you SCers I'm not just things I noticed and if anyone can clarify stuff I'd appreciate it.
      Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
      MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Originally posted by wranglerboy93
        Went to Broadway at the beach. Cool place did the Margaritaville thing and Nascar speed park. Couple things I noticed while at Myrtle beach.

A. They like big rims. I think it was the first time I had ever seen a "donk". Either in SC or NC.
        B. Wide tires whether the truck or jeep was lifted or not wide tires sticking out I'm assuming you dont have tire coverage laws like we do in Pa. I'm guessing its a looks thing.
        C. What is up with pulling out and going right into the far left passing lane? I don't know how many times I was in the left lane and someone is pulling out and goes right into that lane when the right lane was open.
        D. What huge car show was going on near Myrtle beach? Coming home I saw tons of cars going south on 501 and tons of older muscle cars and street rods in general.

Anyways it was a good break. Wish I was single for it. Tons of good looking southern belles. Or just hot spring breakers. If this sounds like I'm bashing you SCers I'm not just things I noticed and if anyone can clarify stuff I'd appreciate it.
        C. Folks turning left need to learn to yield to folks opposite them turning right.

People who turn left anyway probably just say "but there's two lanes!", but trust me, avoid the accidents, don't be stupid. Just wait until there's no one coming
        straight at you and no one opposite you turning right. Everyone will be happier for it.

If you mean an intersection that is... if you just mean from a business or gas station or something, then if no one else is coming, what's the harm in pulling out and
        going across the right hand lane into the left lane if you intend to end up there anyway?
        If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

It happened alot from a gas station or something off the strip. I don't recall that any of them were turning left soon but it was just annoying.

06 G6 Coupe.
          MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Nothing since March? Somebody needs to get out and promote the site. Who's in the Columbia area?
            CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
            Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Comment

Originally posted by Romad81
              Nothing since March? Somebody needs to get out and promote the site. Who's in the Columbia area?
              im about 45 minutes north in rock hill. grew up in columbia though.
              Image Hosting

Comment

Going to Myrtle beach again. This time I'm 21 but the g/f isnt. Are there any bars that we could get into not saying she would drink but I could have a few and she won't get hassled? Satying in a best western somewher with a kicthen living room and queen size bed. Can't wait to go at the end of the month.

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

Local Myrtle Beach resident here. Any other members near that area so we can hook up?
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
                  GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
                  Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

New in town and looking to make some friends.
                    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
                      Local Myrtle Beach resident here. Any other members near that area so we can hook up?
                      would love to be, i worked as a beach life guard one year in north mrytle

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33 View Post
                        would love to be, i worked as a beach life guard one year in north mrytle
                        I'm currently a lifeguard at one of the local campgrounds! CRRAAZZYY
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,

sigpic

Comment

What one? i'll stop by some time.
                          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Lakewood Campground. How long you in town for? It's getting pretty busy in Myrtle Beach haha. It's nearly tourist season and I hate it >.<
                            2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

i loved it, that is where all the money came from as a beach guard

good times down there

Comment

Ill be here for a while so if you want to meet up at a car show in myrtle beach/conway just let me know when and where.

Comment

Working...
                                X