X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're reflective
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

The Doc is right I bought them on E-Bay. I did the same thing to the old GTP Prix when I had it too. They look great.

HEY COASTAL G6...Do you drive a white G6? I was up there last week end with a friend on our bikes and keep seeing a white GT cruising the strip. Looked good too! I was on a 06 GSX-R 600 and has an 06 MV Agusta 1000 1+1 lucky bastard!

L8R,
      Sterling

p.s. we are planning on stopping by there again for the 4th of July weekend as well.
      2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
      USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

na man not me. I've got a black gtp coupe...don't get much time to cruise the area I've worked everyday since memorial day weekend. you guys enjoy yourselves?
        Black G6 Coupe GTP
        Pioneer Head Unit. 2 Audiobahn 12s. 400W Phoenix Gold Amp.
        15% tint
        Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

Fort Mill SC 10 minutes south of Charlotte NC... 07 GT convertible
          '07 vert w/ 3.9 HO performance package, remote start, Monsoon audio w/XM & 6 disc, Mods; Doctor Speed CAI stage 3 w/stage 4 upgrade, red calipers, inset and lower grilles, full GM body kit, JET mass air sensor, GMPD stut tower brace w/ emblem, GT door emblems, white face gauges.

Comment

Well, I'll make it official - someone from Columbia is finally on the boards.
            I saw a locked thread asking about Cola and no one was from here.

Should finally get the car next week some time - waiting on a
            backordered GM part. Black '07 GT Sport vert.

No mods at the time, but down the road I see a Stage 3, GT-R, tint, and
            tails in it's future. Just glad the wife seems to like those mods since it's
            her car.
            If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

HEY, IM HERE IN BEAUFORT, SC ALSO. I OWN A WHITE G6 GT, WITH GM GROUND EFFECTS AND PAINTED HEADLIGHTS. I'VE BEEN LOKING FOR 6'ERS TO MEET WITH.
              I think the world is run by 'C' students.

Comment

im here to. an 07 vert from rock hill sc
                Image Hosting

Comment

your close to me, im just north of charlotte.....

you guys should check out the link at the top, we're trying to setup a regional meet for the 6's and input would be great! welcome from the southeast!

Comment

Re: South Carolina 6er's

Hey guys and gals. I'm coming down to Myrtle Beach for spring break. Whats there to do cool down there. Never been there. Kinda whats the night life and so on. I'm not 21 but anything neat to do. I know I'll just end up sitting on a beach all day but be neat to have something to do with the g/f at night.
                    Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
                    MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Check out Broadway at the Beach... more fun if you're over 21, but still plenty to see if you're not. Just better for it's nightlife... though I
                      think there's an arcade place that won't restrict age at night.

Some of the major numbered roads heading away from the beachfront hotels take you there - maybe a couple miles from the beach drive
                      inland to get there.

Comment

Holdin it down in Greenville.

Black sedan with intake, redneck exhaust and came standard with road rage.
                        How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

Ok i would love to have a meet somewhere. i saw the thred for the regional meet but why dont we have a state meet? Also, I would love to see pics of everyones ride.
                          Image Hosting

Comment

We'll have to work on the state meet sometime. Though the regional meet should be close enough that it'll be worth the drive... we
                            should make sure that's a good meet first!

Pics of our G6: http://g6performance.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... =7&t=13676

Rock Hell and Winthrop FTW... been years since I've been there - since the wife transferred to Carolina back in 1997.

Comment

I almost drove to Rock Hill yesterday, I was pissed and went for a drive and just kept going south on I77. Turned around just before I got there though.

G6 2.4l I4 - Ram Air. Hot hubcaps! Click 4 Pics!

Comment

Does Myrtle bach have a board walk? The g/f asked me this morning and I have no idea.
                                Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
                                MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X