This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking OWL!

I was just throwing away trash in the dumpster near my house and I turned around to see this:

This thing scared the fucking HELL out of me!! I've never actually seen an owl in person before, as I'm sure many people have not... let me tell you something.... they are not like birds... they are FUCKING HUGE!! I am fucking shaking right now This damn thing was like 10 feet from my skull!!! I ran inside yelling "are you fucking kidding me?!?! a fucking OWL!?!?!" over and over. Fuck man, I forgot there even were OWLs! Geez!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure owls cause cancer.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

haha

that's awesome...
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

omg lol!! I woulda freaked!! that thing looks really scary..

and it's the god honest truth.. owls DO cause cancer!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

it wasn't making any noise?
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

for real!!!!
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
            and it's the god honest truth.. owls DO cause cancer!!
            Hehehe... Only BBQ'd owl causes cancer :P

Anyways, that is funny. I wouldn't have freaked myself, but I'm from the boonies and have seen many owls. I've seen a couple falconry shows with owls, and I've seen owls at the local mall during a birds of prey show as well.

Nice looking birds

Comment

the local mall

ugh our mall sucks

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Classic! But I can relate if that happened to me too
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                  ugh our mall sucks
                  A lot of people feel that way. I like it myself, but then I'm not a shopper. I worked a few years in retail management there, love the coffee shop (it's much better than that Starbucks swill), and like how it doesn't feel cramped like the mall in Ithaca. But that's just me. It likely does suck if you actually want to go shopping.

Comment

lol what doesnt cause cancer now a days....but another bird that is crazy as hell when u see it up close in a bald eagle...their legs are huge...i was driving a little gator(kinda like atv) around and drove under a tree and he is sittin on the last branch and i couldnt see him till i was under the tree...that thing is huge and would prolly claw the hell out of me...lol so yea i can relate to that
                    what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

I woulda shit my pants. Then woulda turned around and said HOLY CRAP!
                      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Wow, I dont doubt its real but... that fuckin thing looks fake! (red eye gives it away though) I've actually never seen an owl in person either... a few hawks here and there and an eagle ONCE.. But never an owl....

Anyone ever seen My Cousin Vinny? haha. ... good times.
                        2007 G5 Base Model
                        Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

you city folk are funny.... Hell ive killed them with the front of my truck already They are a lil freaky, but being out in the boonies all my life.. Ive come to deal with them.
                          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                            you city folk are funny.... Hell ive killed them with the front of my truck already They are a lil freaky, but being out in the boonies all my life.. Ive come to deal with them.
                            I live out by the pine barrens of NJ and 10 mins from my house is all pines and protect forrest so not much development and I never see any random owls like that before!
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Kyle. Wish I'd seen your face.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X