*wheel spacers* 25mm mounted gxp rims pg 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wheel spacers

where can I find some lug extenders...or could you link me to a good setup for this

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

you don't get lug extenders. you get all new lugs.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

what kind of lugs? I just bought new ones

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

You have to do all 4 wheels and they have to be hubcentric.

Hubcentric spacers look like this:

And the stance with 15mm spacers:

Before:
          After:
          Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
          - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
          - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

are those with stock lug nuts steelgtp?

Comment

Stock lug nuts, yes. I think you mean wheel studs. That is a no. No way stock ones are long enough. They have to be extended.
              Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
              - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
              - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

how much do stud extenders cost for all 4 wheels and what site did you use to buy these at? and do you got any more "after" shots

Comment

They aren't extenders. They are replacement studs that are longer. They didn't cost much at all, maybe 80 cents per. I didn't buy them online though. I went to various auto part stores to get them all. There are more after shots in my Brembo thread. http://www.g6performance.com/phpBB3/...pping&start=45 Page 4, starting about midway down. Thebeat knows the exact sizes for the studs, search for his thread.

Comment

These are the studs I used. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/cat...uestid=1191267

Comment

nice i might have to look into this...i wish i coulsd stop moddin

Comment

I can understand wanting to buy Eibach spacers, extended wheel studs, large socket for removing axle bolt, etc. after installing some Brembos brakes to give your new setup clearance. However, just to widen the stance a little for looks, I'm not going to mess with taking my axle apart. I ran 5/16 spacers on my S-10, all four wheels, with a 3" lift kit and 31.5"x10.5" tires, and never had any problems - no vibrations, no wheel lugs coming loose, nothing. The wheels were the same typical 5x110 bolt pattern typical on GMs also, and I doubt the studs were any longer than ours.

I'm not saying that going with Eibach spacers, extended studs, etc is wrong at all. I completely understand that and would do the same thing for a big brake $1000 + setup. I'm just saying when given the comparison between time, money, effort, etc., I'd just pop the wheel off and slap some cheap spacers on and be done with it for $20 if I'm just looking for a little wider stance. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

You can have custom spacers made that bolt on. No lug extending required. Go here: http://www.motorsport-tech.com/. Goto wheel adapters and price out a 1-piece one. I just did, only $260 for all for. Very good price.

Comment

dam...too much in my opinion...i just just start saving some money or maybe just do the back

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
                              You can have custom spacers made that bolt on. No lug extending required. Go here: http://www.motorsport-tech.com/. Goto wheel adapters and price out a 1-piece one. I just did, only $260 for all for. Very good price.
                              I just did some 4" spacers for $850. I wonder what that would look like?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eibach-5 ... ccessories

5mm isn't gonna be much right?...its not the same size as the one in the picture right?

Comment

Working...
                                X