*wheel spacers* 25mm mounted gxp rims pg 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *wheel spacers* 25mm mounted gxp rims pg 12

are you looking for that poked out wheel look? 25mm will look awful with stock wheels.. maybe the steelies have a different offset.. but my chrometechs stuck out like jennifer aniston's nipples.. but in a bad way

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

25mm with my steelies made em pretty much flush. No poke.

Comment

Lmao!! But why would it look aweful? And definitely want the poke. If I go steelies I want the ones with the round holes in it. Like you see on track cars and stuff.

Qbaby

Comment

I had GXP rims, cobalt ss rims, and solstice with the 25mm spacers with no issues... for it to poke outside the fender, the spacers would need to be 35mm or more on stock wheels...the chrometechs def don't poke with 25mm spacers. If your lowered it will look a lot better with spacers

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

maybe ill take pics when my spacers go back on.. but i poked like fried rice when i put the chrometechs on my 25mm spacers.. i didnt care for it they are GREAT on the sky wheels..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

25mm with my steelies worked pretty great. The rears sat pretty much dead flush with the edge of the fender, and I didn't roll my fenders....yet.... The front's looked spot on as well.

The rears literally only rub very slightly through a hard corner, right on the edge of the fender liner:

And the front's aren't so bad but it shows more wheel gap than I care for...

Comment

Is that stock height with stock wheel specs on the steelies and just 25mm all around?

Qbaby

Comment

Originally posted by 91atrac View Post
                  Is that stock height with stock wheel specs on the steelies and just 25mm all around?

Qbaby
                  It's lowered about 2" all around (maybe a bit less in the front) stock steelies with the larger OEM tire size. 225/50r17 and 25mm spacers all around.

Comment

Hmm. I have a feeling stock springs Wouk be softer and probably with aggressive riding it would be just as close to touching the fender.

I gotta get some!!!!!!! Ah but but. Intake first.

Qbaby

Comment

Yea probably. Keep in my my rears fit the way they do because my lowered. It may poke out some more at stock ride height. Thanks to how the rear cambers in when low.

Comment

Working...
                      X