stock hp/torque question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stock hp/torque question

Crank numbers are the only ones that don't change. Depending on the dyno and the day you could have very different numbers. There is no way he could make 200 WHP stock. That's what the 3.6 GTPs put out.
    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Well obviously we just have to agree to disagree - I would have told him stock would be about 180 (219*.82), not told him 219 and said his numbers were slow when he posted 189 :shrug:
      CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond
        Well obviously we just have to agree to disagree - I would have told him stock would be about 180 (219*.82), not told him 219 and said his numbers were slow when he posted 189 :shrug:
        Good point. I know the guy personally and he knows his shit. I doubt he made your car slower. How does it feel to you when you drive it? I actually just got back from his shop. I didnt know you were going so early.
        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

my car is actually 182whp / 202torque....it def pulls alot harder when flooring and the shifts are smooth and faster...i felt great while drivin but i was just like wtf when i saw 219hp...ally, the dude def knew his shit...he's been in a few gm mags and supposed had the fastest g8 in the country at one time...not sure if it still stands...i went earlt cause wasn't sure how crazy it be there on a sat...was there at 10 and left around 1...they did three pulls on my car...can't wait to take it to the track and compare it to how it was last year...i'd be happy as hell if i hit 14's....i wanna race coolman just to see how it is against a almost stock gxp

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Yeah he once had a turbo Trailblazer SS and then got the G8. I'm glad you notice a difference. We usually get stuck at the shop for hours when we go there so you were smart to go early! Enjoy your tune.
            2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

wtf why is this in the GTO section?
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
              X