• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OHIO AREA MEET - POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

ok so heres the plan

May 22nd
    1 pm
    Yoctangee Park in Chillicothe Ohio
    Main parking lot across from the lake, its on the right as soon as you enter the park from Paint Street. Google it.

meet and greet then cruise somewhere to eat.

lets see how many we can get, right now its

1. cdubb33
    2. strikeaholic

Re: OHIO AREA MEET - MAY 22ND

1. cdubb33
    2. strikeaholic
    3. 07GTPBlackAndTan

Once we have the list, we should get a phone number list out just in case we need to cancel at last minute.
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
      1. cdubb33
      2. strikeaholic
      3. 07GTPBlackAndTan

Once we have the list, we should get a phone number list out just in case we need to cancel at last minute.
      yea we'll give it a week and see how many we have interested then we can make a list of phone numbers.

do you think you could run a turbo'd scion tc? it should be fixed and running fine by this date, I may have him cruise up with me.

Comment

1. cdubb33
        2. strikeaholic
        3. 07GTPBlackAndTan
        4. Jordan5150-not promising but may be able to. I start school back up that week so we will see.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Awesome ill probably come out too and my buddy too he's got a cobolt SS and so yeah mosdef both of us..looking good so far guys let's get more people in on this!!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
          Blue Man Group
          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by cdubb33
            do you think you could run a turbo'd scion tc? it should be fixed and running fine by this date, I may have him cruise up with me.
            No idea. I know I've beaten some STR-4 Neon's at Edgewater and they have turbos. I won't turn the race down if that's what you are asking.

Comment

1. cdubb33 (+1)
              2. strikeaholic
              3. 07GTPBlackAndTan
              4. Jordan5150 (maybe)
              5. Beefiesg6 (+1)

keep it coming guys, hopefully we can pull a huge turnout

Comment

How far is it from Toledo?

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                4 door mafia
                93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                8000k hid's
                Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                13.207@107.11
                330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Originally posted by mi04se1
                  In the time it took you to post this, you could have gone to http://maps.google.com/ and found out....

And yes, I too could have provided you with the link, but then I'm only encouraging people not to do stuff for themselves.

Comment

In the time it took you to post this, you could have gone to http://maps.google.com/ and found out....

And yes, I too could have provided you with the link, but then I'm only encouraging people not to do stuff for themselves.
                    i will tell him bc I just looked, It said 3 hrs 36 min for me and I am about 15 min from Toledo, just take 23 all the way through Columbus

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan5150

i will tell him bc I just looked, It said 3 hrs 36 min for me and I am about 15 min from Toledo, just take 23 all the way through Columbus
                      yup and if u take 23 all the way though columbus u could probably meet up wit me and strikeaholic(shane) we both live in columbus!!

and cody u live in WV? thatll b like a 3.5hr drive for u too!! so your kinda same distance but south..lol
                      Blue Man Group
                      Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

Shiat, I could meet m104se in Toledo, and you two in Comlumbus and have a G8 lead the convoy of G6s there!

Comment

Shiat, I could meet m104se in Toledo, and you two in Comlumbus and have a G8 lead the convoy of G6s there!

lol and a cobolt SS at the end of it..haha
                          Blue Man Group

Comment

lol and a cobolt SS at the end of it..haha

so u gonna lead us there?

from columbus its only about 45 minutes to get to chillicothe i jus donno where the park is..
                            Blue Man Group

Comment

fail lol jk...

2 hours and 10 min for me, so its pretty central for all of us. im getting exctied for this 6'r party.

Comment

Working...
                              X