This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OHIO AREA MEET - MAY 22ND

k list of numbers I have so far has been sent to everyone. If I get anymore ill update the list and resend it. See you all on the 22nd!

Comment

Re: OHIO AREA MEET - MAY 22ND - Phone numbers sent out in PM

Dammit, I forgot about this and I didnt request off from work. Now I dont think I will get it off. I will try but I usually need like 3 weeks or more notice

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

It's worth a try still!!

Progression Page

Comment

Add me and my girl to the list!
          My Car Domain
          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
            Add me and my girl to the list!
            pm me your phone number so I can add you to the list.

Comment

I'm now on the fence if I can make it or not. I got another ticket for my window tint and I'm not sure how much it's going to run me... I'm sure at least $100+

Looks like I might have to take off the tint since it's my 2nd ticket and i've gotten 3 other warnings for it The cops where I currently live are such assholes.

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by strikeaholic
                I'm now on the fence if I can make it or not. I got another ticket for my window tint and I'm not sure how much it's going to run me... I'm sure at least $100+

Looks like I might have to take off the tint since it's my 2nd ticket and i've gotten 3 other warnings for it The cops where I currently live are such assholes.
                that sucks
                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

take your tint off and go down to the police station, they'll drop it then.

Comment

Well, I may be moving out from where I am once the summer rolls around and if that's the case, then I'm keeping it on since no cops anywhere else bother me for it. Just the assholes here.

Progression Page

Comment

k let me know what you're gonna do, if you arent coming im coming up to columbus that evening to check out an sti for sale up there have you meet me somewhere and follow you to the dealership since id get lost lol

Comment

STI?? Mmmmmm! Yeah, I'll be sure to let you know though. That would be sweet to still meet up if I can't make it to the meet, but I'll most likely be able to make it.

Progression Page

Comment

Plans changed and I don't believe I'll be able to make it to the meet.
                          My Car Domain
                          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

STI?? Mmmmmm! Yeah, I'll be sure to let you know though. That would be sweet to still meet up if I can't make it to the meet, but I'll most likely be able to make it.

u better get yo butt down there shane its not that far nor would it cost u alot in gas!! ill talk to u about it at work tmrw night
                            Blue Man Group
                            Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                            gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6

u better get yo butt down there shane its not that far nor would it cost u alot in gas!! ill talk to u about it at work tmrw night
                              No, it's not too far, but I've got to pay $200 back in my bank account asap, $140ish for the tint ticket, and $50 to my roommate for utilities and I only make just under $200 a week, so it's kinda tough :-\

Progression Page

Comment

well on the bright side. im still gonna make it as long as i get this bumper painted in time. and most likely i will have the GM kit on. depending on how long it will take them to ship it.

Comment

Working...
                                X