X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Random Picture Thread (Party of 4) *NWS*

Originally posted by Altered6 View Post
    I bet she’s had way worse things on her than that LOL.
    yah I could be on her, hahaha

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Altered6 View Post
      I bet she’s had way worse things on her than that LOL.
      yah I could be on her, hahaha

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

um, uh, not sure...

CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Looks like someone tried there hand at some bosozoku style with the frs

Comment

Originally posted by auquier View Post
            um, uh, not sure...

Comment

Working...
            X