Another 6 goes to meet jesus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another 6 goes to meet jesus.

would you have got the gap money while your car was in the process of almost being repoed last month?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

if it had been wrecked i assume so.
      Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
      97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Yeah my neighbor who's G6 got totalled last week got screwed by not having gap - he owed $11,000 but only got $7,000 for it (2006 V6 sedan), and I'm presuming the $4,000 got rolled over into his loan for the new car he just got (2010 Mazda 3 smiley car )
        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Only 7k for an 07 g6, my gf just got 9 and change for her 05 base GP

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Don't know what his mileage was though - he's always leaving for work at 6:30 which would suggest a decent sized commute
            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueG6demon
              like i said, im looking to join the GTO brigade, even if i gotta road trip a few hundred to get it.
              of the one ur looking at.
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

as soon as my budget solidifies ill be able to show the ones im looking at. im looking country wide - i think a road trip to pick up a new car would be kinda epic for me.
                Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Holy crap dude! thank goodness you had the GAP. I'm also glad you're ok! Have fun in the GTO!

Comment

hope my 6 isnt next i just drove 1800 miles tom montana in the last 2 days and have to drive 1800 miles back starting sunday and i have to drive thru chicago where my 6 almost gets wrecked by someone else every time i go thru there

Comment

Here in Ontario, insurance giving you full value payment if the car is totalled lasts only the first two years. I always half-assed tried to figure out how to wreck the car in the 11th month of the second year without being injured myself and thus get a brand new car free. Never could come up with a plan.
                      GTPdriver
                      G. Stephen Day

Comment

gap for my g8 was 695.
                        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by GTPdriver
                          Here in Ontario, insurance giving you full value payment if the car is totalled lasts only the first two years. I always half-assed tried to figure out how to wreck the car in the 11th month of the second year without being injured myself and thus get a brand new car free. Never could come up with a plan.
                          GTPdriver
                          Pfffft.... drive off the road and hit a tree at decent speed... simple...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6
                            hope my 6 isnt next i just drove 1800 miles tom montana in the last 2 days and have to drive 1800 miles back starting sunday and i have to drive thru chicago where my 6 almost gets wrecked by someone else every time i go thru there
                            geez, how hot of a girl did you meet on myspace to make you drive that far

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by dgc393
                              Dang dude..sorry to hear that..but on the plus side for the rest of us, our g6'ers are a little bit more rare
                              Don't worry, as soon as my Grand-Am gives up I'm buying another G6. I miss her so much! The Torrent is a nice CUV, but it's not a G6. They are two different souls.
                              COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                              Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                              MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                              Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

why can't my g6 be next?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X