Another 6 goes to meet jesus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another 6 goes to meet jesus.

Damn dude that sux to hear.... glad your ok though!

Now that my six is back up and running it's time to go get full coverage insurance!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Well, you know what they say, "deaths come in 3's" so no one else will have to worry for the rest of this month!

Glad you're ok bruh, sorry to hear of your loss!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, Pete, you should always have full coverage insurance, YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, where 3 out of 5 people don't have insurance, GET IT DUDE!
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

i got rid of mine just in time. glad your ok. most accidents where a vehicle is totaled , there is injuries. sorry to hear.
        hope things get better for you in the future(and everyone else)
        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Not trying to make something happen or anything like that but wouldn't the old saying of things happen in threes be negated by the fact that it's a six? Maybe it will run in sixes for us?

I drive a pretty busy stretch of highway and it's full of hillbillies. I nominate my 6 as soon to depart this world.....
          Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Im glad to hear your ok! and now go get a better car!

But i dunno man...i've had a ton of close calls where people have almost hit my car, and I've got a 2 hour drive home today on the highway..so we'll see haha i feel like mine might leave this world soon as well...stupid Curse....

Comment

Im fine, rattled, mild concussion - he was cited beyond that i dunno i still have a massive headache. full coverage + gap = paid off. im going to use my financial aid money im supposed to be getting and get a Goat. (i dont acutally have to pay for school, but the gov and other folks still wanna give me money for it....so, figured i need a car to get to class right? )
              Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
              97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

what's this "gap" I keep hearing about in insurance

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

its something you buy with your car that will ensure the loan is totally paid off reguardless of how much the insurance company pays on the total. so if you payed say 24k new..... and KBB is 19k and you total it, the gap insurance covers the rest.

its worth the extra 200-300 bucks.

Comment

It is taken out from the bank when you get the loan. It mean if you total the car and it is worth way less than you owe, say you owe 14000 but it is worth 10000, the bank will pay the "gap". So normally you would get 10k from the insurance company and you would be stuck with 4000 less tahn your loan. With gap they just pay it off. It is super cheap to get when you take the loan out, but I know my Credit Union wont let anyone take it out after the fact.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                      what's this "gap" I keep hearing about in insurance

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                      An ins on top of the car ins you regularly have when you buy a car from a dealership....

Reg ins.... pays the "blue book" value of the car

Gap ins... pays the rest

ex. you bought your car for 20,000..... you total it... your car is only worth 14,000 "blue book" gap pays the diff of 6,000....

*** NOT ACTUAL #'s just an example.... ***

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Shit 200-300, I think mine was like 20 bucks from my credit union

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

im honestly glad to be out from under the loan, GMAC is a horriable company to try to work with if you having difficulties. they just dont want to work with you.

Comment

Sorry about your loss But happy you didn't get hurt too bad. Good luck with your next ride.

Comment

like i said, im looking to join the GTO brigade, even if i gotta road trip a few hundred to get it.

Comment

Dang dude..sorry to hear that..but on the plus side for the rest of us, our g6'ers are a little bit more rare
                                DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
                                1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
                                2.RES Delete
                                3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
                                4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
                                5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
                                1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
                                2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
                                3.Upper Recessed Grilles
                                4.Lower Recessed Grilles
                                5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
                                6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
                                7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
                                8.Fog lights ever on
                                9.Tinted emblems
                                10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
                                11.Pontiac logo tire caps
                                12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
                                13.Eibach Prokit
                                14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Working...
                                X