my poor baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my poor baby

I left the 6 in the driveway at my friends brother-in-law's house and I get a call from him when I was out with my friend that he had backed into it with his RX8. He is getting his insurance to take care of it and I'm finally getting my hail damage fixed after over a year later. Here are a few pics:

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Re: my poor baby

Dude, man, that sucks but it's good that you're getting it all squared away now! Sorry that shyt happened.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

im putting mine in my garage.. and locking that shit up!!

too many this week..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

That does suck. These things seem to come in waves. This is like the 4th 6 damaged/totaled this week. But yeah stuff like this just happens. So now you should demand his RX8 as payment for his stupidity.
        sigpic
        Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick
          im putting mine in my garage.. and locking that shit up!!

too many this week..
          everyone with a G6...hide that shit till next week. there is some magnet obama turned on that draws other cars right into them!!!!

except for 1badg6gt........lol
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

1badg6gt thought he had a jesus car..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick
              1badg6gt thought he had a jesus car..
              i definitely lol'd
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

that sucks but its better than a hit n run. sorry, all will be good though.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                Originally posted by [i
                Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/gphmI1dkHE8Hd9XlrwEJ4IGMjbZh3wwI2ZHxERqhp6YKKnY4id ezvje3RH*scQSoMpXY9gQwC1eI2FaQZjFPr-jdmaEwCU9q/redrum0.jpg[/img]

kill hiim in his sleep!

Comment

Geez, that's tough luck. It's good though that it can be fixed. BTW, now's the time to take your GM badges off too.
                    A friend of mine had his wife back her SUV into his new Porsche. He had just wiped off a mark at the front of his car and was about to get into it when bang! I guess she was distracted ($5,000 to fix).
                    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Damn sux to hear dude..

...and deff LOL'd to the Jevus car comment...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Ouch that's painful to watch. At least it'll be fixed.
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

damn rx8s

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

look at it this way... he didnt run u kno and the insurance is paying and i found the perfect phone to fit the color of ur car i just got it its a samsung slider with sliver/blk trim black button that lighter up white but the numbers are red with a white lighting it fitsr ur car perfectly
                            Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                            JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
                              look at it this way... he didnt run u kno and the insurance is paying and i found the perfect phone to fit the color of ur car i just got it its a samsung slider with sliver/blk trim black button that lighter up white but the numbers are red with a white lighting it fitsr ur car perfectly
                              Waaaaaaaaaaayyyy

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Working...
                              X