No announcement yet.

My brand new 2006 Malibu Maxx LT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome and Congrats on ur new purchase on the Bu Maxx!!! Looks really good!! And yes, it's a grrreat car.
    Benny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
      Nice Maxx! I didn't like them when the epsilon's first came out, but they've grown on me quite a bit in the last year or so. I'm considering getting one as a second car with the 3500 in it.
      Prolly cuz they changed the grill. I like the new grill a lot more than the old bar design in 05.
      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Welcome! Nice lokin Maxx. Where at in So Cal are you? I just moved from Ontario. Note: Not Canada
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
          Welcome! Nice lokin Maxx. Where at in So Cal are you? I just moved from Ontario. Note: Not Canada
          I'm in Moreno Valley just down the 60. I work in Ontario at the Airport for FedEx unloading flights.

Why did you move to IN?
          THIS SITE IS FOR U TOO!!!!! Visit http://www.epsilonsport.com

Comment

New Too

Howdy,

I just picked up a new 2005 Malibu Maxx this weekend. White. I'm looking forward to hearing what people are doing with theirs. As of now, I am just planning to get the windows tinted.

thecowboy72

Comment

Welcome from GMinsidenews cowboy!

Check out the modification threads above. I wanted to leave mine stock with just tint until I started reading around. I have been really interested in the HID conversion kit lately and it will probably be my next mod.
              THIS SITE IS FOR U TOO!!!!! Visit http://www.epsilonsport.com

Comment

Re: New Too

Originally posted by thecowboy72
                Howdy,

I just picked up a new 2005 Malibu Maxx this weekend. White. I'm looking forward to hearing what people are doing with theirs. As of now, I am just planning to get the windows tinted.

thecowboy72
                Welcome!
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Flappage

Thanks for the nice welcome.

Now with the windows scheduled to be tinted, I am now looking at the possibility of getting some mud flaps put on it. I am not totally convinced it will look good, but I think it may. Someone told that if I do, I should stick with the small thin ones, where as I am actually looking at the wide plasticy form fitted ones. Has anyone else done this?

Any opinions would be a great help.

Thanks.

thecowboy72

Comment

Working...
                  X