Exhaust options vote!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exhaust options vote!!

that much for exhaust isnt worth it in my book, just drop your cat and resonator throw on the mufflers and your set

save the money for some other upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by cdubb33
      that much for exhaust isnt worth it in my book, just drop your cat and resonator throw on the mufflers and your set

save the money for some other upgrades
      this I completely agree with in the interim. I took my stock mufflers off and welded in straight pipe and am now thinking about playing with adding aftermarket mufflers back there to just see how things sound with different mufflers. Eventually I WILL have a full aftermarket exhaust from headers to the tips. Playing around now though is much cheaper and at least makes the car sound different
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

well this wont be for playing. whatever i do, will stay until it falls off the car.
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I'd go with the Spintech exhaust. Thats what Leon, did and that thing sounds badass, especially if ur riding shotty with the windows down.
          WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

exhaust all the way. buy rims later. but sound over appearance
            2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
            New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
              I'd go with the Spintech exhaust. Thats what Leon, did and that thing sounds badass, especially if ur riding shotty with the windows down.
              he has 2006, there is no spintech for 2004 unless i cut bumper.
              Originally posted by Thebeast
              exhaust all the way. buy rims later. but sound over appearance
              yeah for longevity sake im leaning towards full exhaust as it will be winter driven and SS exhaust will last FOREVER
              sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

GET THAT EXHAUST NOW AND STOP SHITTING AROUND!!!!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                  GET THAT EXHAUST NOW AND STOP SHITTING AROUND!!!!
                  lmfao. JUST DONT HURT ME!
                  sigpic

Comment

^its hard to pull the trigger on decisions like that. I was litterally paying for the corsa sport then I read on the big boards about the newly released kooks street screamer. Still waiting to see how that thing sounds since the only vid is the SC'ed massively modded goat
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

looks like the full exhaust is winning. plus i highly doubt you will regret it. neither will your girl when she rides in the car

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        looks like the full exhaust is winning. plus i highly doubt you will regret it. neither will your girl when she rides in the car
                        lol. after today i had a fking riced out cavalier with a park bench spoiler and dragon decals nod at me as if we were car modding amigos (i flipped him the bird after he nodded) im positive im going full exhaust. im so tired of ricers dude. i have always thought ricers were funny, but at this point they just make me mad. this fucking moron in this cavalier looked 16, rolls in blarin rap music with what sounds to be some gigantic walmart sub and looks over and nods...hell no.
                        sigpic

Comment

too funny!!!!

Comment

wide open exhaust with some headers will shut them the fu<k up when you rev it

[youtube:3p2rx0io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6r4cYkPu4[/youtube:3p2rx0io]

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

hell of a cam in that car, seen it a while back!

I want a cam.....

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                                wide open exhaust with some headers will shut them the fu<k up when you rev it

[youtube:2l8mcp4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6r4cYkPu4[/youtube:2l8mcp4k]

that thing sounds amazing, damn I want a goat now

Comment

Working...
                                X