TSB on Extended Crank now available - #06-06-04-049

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TSB on Extended Crank now available - #06-06-04-049

I have this same problem and scheduled an appt with my dealer on it today. I showed them the TSB on it and when I went to go pick it up they were like: "We couldn't recreate the problem so we can't work on it". Retarded dealers!!! I really don't understand why they don't want to work on it considering they get paid by GM for warranty work.

Comment

Originally posted by rage32
      I have this same problem and scheduled an appt with my dealer on it today. I showed them the TSB on it and when I went to go pick it up they were like: "We couldn't recreate the problem so we can't work on it". Retarded dealers!!! I really don't understand why they don't want to work on it considering they get paid by GM for warranty work.

Everytime it happens call your dealer no matter what time of day. Let them know your pissed. Then call Pontiac and file a complaint about the car and your dealer. I gave pontiac hell after we waiteds a month for a fricking headlight. The supplier had filed bankruptcy so GM was fucked. Anyways I got the smart care plan for 2 years/24K. If my dealer gives my wife a hard time I call them immediately and tear into them. My wife drives her car daily and i rarely ever so why should they believe me instead of her???

Comment

havent had this problem for awhile now... seems to have gone away on its own.. but im sure it will be an issue

Comment

So this is for when the car tries to start up but it doesn't and it just keeps cranking?

Comment

yeah
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

So....extended crank WITH fire is NOT included in this TSB?
              My Progression Thread - Previous Car | My CarDomain | G6Performance CarDomain Group
              Current Mods: Canucks Motorsports lowering kit (1.75")
              In Progress Mods:None Yet
              Upcoming Mods: WAMS ECM/TCM Tune | CAI | Rims/Tires | R1 Brakes

Comment

Is stuff like this still covered?

9/10 times when I use my auto-start it cranks and cranks and cranks and cranks but never starts but I have zero issues when I use the key.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Dextar View Post
                  Is stuff like this still covered?

9/10 times when I use my auto-start it cranks and cranks and cranks and cranks but never starts but I have zero issues when I use the key.
                  get a WAMS tune, it will completely remove that problem. I had that issue then got the tune. no more problem.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I was thinking about it but it's too costly for me, I saw someone selling a used tune but they wanted $125 just to reprogram the VIN.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

you would have to contact your local dealer and see if its still offered.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                      X