• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 Race Videos - Edgewater Track - 4/2/2010

you will see it on the gauge cluster.
    ESC is off (top symbol)
    TC is off (bottom symbol)

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by standfast
      Practice on Rob.
      I think he was talking about me Looking good but I do agree we might need need a couple of tires for the front for track days. The GT's just dont cut it at the strip. Do you think you might get the chance to come to clay city's dragway one friday maybe in about two weeks or so? By then I should have enough time to take off early to make it.
      My Car Domain
      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
        Practice on Rob.
        I think he was talking about me Looking good but I do agree we might need need a couple of tires for the front for track days. The GT's just dont cut it at the strip. Do you think you might get the chance to come to clay city's dragway one friday maybe in about two weeks or so? By then I should have enough time to take off early to make it.
        Yeah, I might be able to do that. Give me a couple weeks as well. I have another strip in Cincinnati that runs on Saturdays that I'd like to try as well. But, racing another GTP would be damn fun.

I'll let ya know.
        2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
        1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

You're correct Rob. You should have Nate give you either a head start or allow you to line up a reasonable distance in front, as he has the extra goodies.
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

You're correct Rob. You should have Nate give you either a head start or allow you to line up a reasonable distance in front, as he has the extra goodies.
            I also need to do some tuning scans so I can get vector some updated readings. Barry would probably go also so we'll have three gtp's!
            My Car Domain
            Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

I have missed a ton of posts did you retune your car then.
              07 3.6 GTP sedan 1/8 9.1 @ 76.9 1/4 14.19 @ 97.4 muffler delete, dyno tune, intake, ported tb
              FWHP 230hp/235tq mustang dyno (before exhaust and ported TB)
              "I tell everybody its my wifes car!"

Comment

Ya, he did. And Nate, sucks about the times. At least you didn't get slower though. Probably bad track prep, you should easily be faster with the gains you got. Oh well, gives me more time to be first to 13s!

Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Originally posted by steelgraygtp
                  Ya, he did. And Nate, sucks about the times. At least you didn't get slower though. Probably bad track prep, you should easily be faster with the gains you got. Oh well, gives me more time to be first to 13s!

You better hurry cause sson as he gets some sticky tires it prob won't be long. We both have the same tires and if he has as much trouble with them at the strip as I do then he could easily cut a few hundreds off his time by being able to floor it right off enstead of easing into it like I have always had to do.
                  My Car Domain

Comment

I got new sticky tires on the way. Just need an engine that runs!
                    Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                    - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                    - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

What are you talking about. You're ditching the car But yeah, I was really disappointed about the runs. I think the headers are less of a pick up than I thought. It's gonna take some plenum mods and p&p heads to really utilize what I'm picking up in the exhaust flow.

Comment

What tires did you end up with?

Comment

I almost did, but I love it too much. And it sounds like I got what you need.

Comment

I almost did, but I love it too much. And it sounds like I got what you need.
                            You're killin' me Albert, just killin' me

Comment

Originally posted by 3.6gtp
                              I have missed a ton of posts did you retune your car then.
                              Hey man, you haven't been on for a while. Had any more runs lately?

Comment

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
                                What tires did you end up with?
                                BF Goodrich KDW2's, 245/45/18.

Comment

Working...
                                X