X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions on what to buy???

love the yellow jacket GTO's...but here comes the judge
    Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

its a toss up to me between the judge and the jacket.

Comment

yellow is just so "Hay look at me"

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
        Originally posted by [i
        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by Knmaxx88
          It didnt sound any dif than the other ones, it was black with a red int.
          Trust me I want an manual but there at least 5k more than any of these, the lowest price manual is like 17
          pretty sure there is no judge edition new gto.

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
          Yellow Jacket was a rare color for 2004. That would be my choice
          not at all. it was rare in 05.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

get what ever you want, as long as it has 3 pedals
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
              dont listen to the haters. auto is awesome too. if it is your DD especially, auto is awesome. plus go race these 3 pedal guys at a drag strip and see what happens...

DO NOT buy purple. choose between yellow and black.
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                dont listen to the haters. auto is awesome too. if it is your DD especially, auto is awesome. plus go race these 3 pedal guys at a drag strip and see what happens...

what and watch them trap a higher speed stock for stock? and hell even i'd buy a comos. they're rare and have interior that would make barney proud. the only problem is all the purple interior i've seen always looks tattered.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Im just bummed they didnt make one with the 6.0 (05 or 06) cause I
                  woulda jumped on it.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yellow seems to be everyones favorite, and is mine too. It will be the dd, but the man pedal is not totally needed. If I want a clutch I can just hop on my bike.

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                      Originally posted by CrimsonGTP

what and watch them trap a higher speed stock for stock? and hell even i'd buy a comos. they're rare and have interior that would make barney proud. the only problem is all the purple interior i've seen always looks tattered.
                      answer this. GTO's-what kind of trans are the fastest times run by? auto or manual
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Im glad your backing me up on the auto thing...

Comment

For a DD i like auto. But I could definitely go with just manual.
                          Good driver + manual = good times. Bad driver + manual = bad times. Good driver + auto = good times. Bad driver + auto = still a decent time.
                          manual = funner

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Manual is funner, when its not my car. I know how to drive manual, but sometimes I like the convienence of not shifting all the time.

Comment

Lazy...

Man Pedal...

lol

Comment

I'm all about the yellow. First, I have never seen a yellow GTO and that gives it the unique feel I like when looking at cars. Second, the yellow looks great on that body style. Manuals are a lot of fun and I personally feel like I have a bit more control over the car with a manual transmission. However, I much prefer my auto right now in my life. I used to drive the bug 20-30 miles each way to and from work and some of those were in traffic. That got old FAST. My dad used to tell me that he would never drive a manual car for a DD after doing it for a number of years all over the bay area as he was in contruction. I could not understand why he would say that since he is an old school hot rodder and racer. Having done it for a few years, I completely understand what he means now. I love taking out the bug on the weekends and driving manual then...but as a DD...auto all the way for me.
                                My YouTube Channel
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                                X