This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western PA Meet/Autocross

I've been planning to try out Autocross this summer. Then I thought hey it would be awesome to have a 6er meet and then have like 3-5 6ers on the same track. Of course 50 G6ers would be awesome too! The nice thing about this track is they have Autocross EVERY Thursday. It's only $30 and there is no need to register. Just show up pay $30, get a free rental helmet, and go kill some cones!
    For more details check out the site.http://www.beaverun.com/thrills_autocross.php.

They also do Autocross on Saturdays for $40.

I don't really have a preference on which day we choose, so look at your schedule and vote on the date that will work best for you. You can change your vote so if you see that another date that you can meet is winning then change to that day so I will know which one will work for the most people.

The track is at 201 Penndale Road, Wampum, PA 16157. We could all meet at my place in Butler PA 16001 and then cruise down there in perfect formation etc, or we could all just meet at the track. If you live far away you could make the trip the previous day and spend the night at my place.

Let me know if you can make it.

Oh and don't forget to bookmark this page so you can stay on top of the situation.
    Thursday, May 13 3:00pm-7:00pm
    0.00%
    Saturday, May 15 10:00am-4:00pm
    0.00%
    Thursday, May 20 3:00pm-7:00pm
    0.00%
    Thursday, May 27 3:00pm-7:00pm
    14.29%
    Thursday, June 3 3:00pm-7:00pm
    0.00%
    Saturday, June 5 10:00am-4:00pm
    0.00%
    Thursday, June 10 3:00pm-7:00pm
    14.29%
    Thursday, June 24 3:00pm-7:00pm
    42.86%
    Thursday, July 8 3:00pm-7:00pm
    14.29%
    Saturday, July 10 10:00am-4:00pm
    0.00%
    Thursday, July 15 3:00pm-7:00pm
    0.00%
    Thursday, July 22 3:00pm-7:00pm
    14.29%
    Thursday, July 29 3:00pm-7:00pm
    0.00%
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Western PA Meet/Autocross

Sounds like fun. I'm supposed to be home from Iraq soon and block leave is supposed to be from May 25th to June 25th I think. I wasn't planning on using all of it and I'm still trying to work plans/dates and such. As far as those dates though the 10th of June would probably work pretty good for me.

Comment

Sweet! What branch of military?

And someone just voted but didn't say hi or even let us know who you are!? Come on don't be a stranger.
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

I'm definitely interested. I plan on making a trip out that way this summer to visit some friends and could plan my trip around this. End of June or beginning of July would work best for me... I'm not done school until June 17th this year and start summer session on July 17th. Anytime between then would be awesome!
        Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Ooo, this is exciting! It might be more than just me at the track!

Amy, wow your school doesn't let out until June 17th?! Btw, I use to live in Red Lion.
          sigpic

Comment

we were supposed to be done on like june 10th or something but have snow days we need to make up (i' m a teacher so i'm talking about middle school - not college). but i'm in grad school and has a class that starts july 19th so can go anywhere after that.

also - i used to live in new castle! i know butler quite well - went to a lot of basketball games there.
            Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

im from ohio and would like to make this meet. i can pretty much do any day. so i will see which one is voted for most when it gets closer and request off. and vote for it to keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
                I'm in the Army. I reenlisted out here too so I'll be moving up closer to home in September. Stationed in Texas now but I don't like it. I hate the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by acrazydood
                  Originally posted by thestig
                  I'm in the Army. I reenlisted out here too so I'll be moving up closer to home in September. Stationed in Texas now but I don't like it. I hate the desert.

Well, Thanks for your service!

Hey how can we get this thread to stay on the homepage? Can it be in the left colunm, cause I've seen other meets in there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Echo....echo...echo...is anyone out there...

Hey if you want to have some fun this summer have a look at your schedule and come over to Western PA!
                    sigpic

Comment

dude im for sure interested. haha

Comment

Originally posted by 6shift
                        dude im for sure interested. haha

Hi where are you from?
                        sigpic

Comment

haha ohio but only about 2 hrs. from where your talking about.

Comment

Cool. I hope we have a whole bunch of 6ers at this meet. Usually it ends up being like 2 people meeting in a parking lot and talking for a little while. At least this time we'll have something to do in this "parking lot"!
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah no joke haha

Comment

Working...
                              X