This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western PA Meet/Autocross

I wonder how many people have subscribed to this page and are waiting until it gets closer to the event to say they are coming.
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Ok, so far it looks like the meet is going to be on June 10th!

Everyone that clicked on a different date check your calendars and see if you could possibly meet on the 10th. Thanks!
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Just got back up to PA a few days ago and got my car back.

Comment

Nice! Welcome back!
          sigpic

Comment

Double Post.
            sigpic

Comment

So how many people are coming tomorrow and where/when are we meeting?

Comment

It sounds like there's going to be 3-5 of us plus I'm bringing a friend. We will all meet at my house(102 East Sunrise Circle Butler, PA 16001) at 1:30PM. From there we will cruse down to the ex-Pontiac dealership that I work at to pick up my friend/coworker, then continue on to the track. I can image the looks on everyone's faces when like 5 fully modded 6ers roll in! Epic!
                sigpic

Comment

definitely cant make it.. .school isnt done until next week... but have fun guys!
                  Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

It was a blast! But my car sux at autocross. It's way to front heavy so it just understeers like a sob! Tried giving it the e-brake treatment but it didn't make a big difference.

On a better note, I rode shotgun in one guys 2005 Subaru WRX STI. That thing was neck snapping!!! Infinite grip! Infinite! And it had the power and brakes to take full advantage of that grip. I want one now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X