This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

Hope this is the right place Just purchased 07 G6 GT Convertible and I'm looking for mud flaps for the front of the vehicle received two different sets from two different suppliers but sent them back as they didn't fit one part number that was given to me by gmpartsdirect is 19213384 but they said they couldn't guaranty they would fit on the front thanks for any help

Comment

That part number is just a generic GM slash guard. It's not made for any specific vehicle.
      I have a set of front and rears on my car.

They fit, the front ones just need to be trimmed on the inside so when you turn the wheel it doesn't rub the flaps.

I didn't trim mine and just let it rub. Didn't hurt anything

Comment

Thanks for the reply I tried a set of that part number but will not fit on front of the G6 convertible
        was contacted by folks at GMPARTSDIRECT and they said they checked with GM and GM didn't make any that would fit the front of a G6 convertible and I should look for aftermarket
        Hav'ing no luck there either

Comment

I have the exact same ones that cruisin has on his. in the instructions that came with my flaps state that for some applications you will need to remove a square from the flap to prevent rubbing. If you ask me, any single wall mudflap can be used. You just have to make it work.

Comment

Working...
          X