X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
    Guess I should've mentioned that the '05-'06 G6's aren't compatible with it. It's only '07 and newer

i thought only 08 and newer

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
      Guess I should've mentioned that the '05-'06 G6's aren't compatible with it. It's only '07 and newer

i thought only 08 and newer
      I posted this up in the accessories thread, but figured I'd put it here too.

According to this PDF, it's '07's and '08's, but the G6 is handicapped due to it being old. Also, it looks like you have to choose between having the panic button and having trunk release, as it doesn't have both on one fob.

http://nwad-adi.com/pdf/Newsletter.pdf

Here's a much better description, looks to be the notice to dealers.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.p ... t&p=610557
      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
      Originally posted by schenko
      If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

When I snapped one of mine off I think it was like $11.....
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

so in other words we really can use the advance remote start on our cars?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

anybody have the part number for the windshield spray nozzles?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Comment

I just read that post and I have an AP3 G6 so why couldn't I do this?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                  I just read that post and I have an AP3 G6 so why couldn't I do this?

its too old.

im guessing that its because of the TPM system

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

It's not due to TPM, as the 2007's can use it, we just wouldn't get the readout.
                    Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

Well I called my local stealership, the dude (who was actually pretty cool) basically told me that it might or might not work. It would be a gamble with my money so how much does it cost from gmpd? I MIGHT try it.

Comment

Well I called my local stealership, the dude (who was actually pretty cool) basically told me that it might or might not work. It would be a gamble with my money so how much does it cost from gmpd? I MIGHT try it.
                        Don't bother. It for sure won't work with 2005 and 2006's. JUst '07 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
                          But what's the difference between your AP3 07 and my AP3 05? You don't have any additional features I do! Is it just the BCM calibration differences?

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks07GTP
                            But what's the difference between your AP3 07 and my AP3 05? You don't have any additional features I do! Is it just the BCM calibration differences?
                            That, or it requires modifaction to the BCM or BCM harness itself, and maybe the 07+'s all share the same harness.

Comment

does that include the tube piece and the hose hooks up to? if u know

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

does that include the tube piece and the hose hooks up to? if u know
                                Did your fluid hose break off of the nozzle? I fixed mine with electrical tape and then wrapped that in duct tape.

Works like a charm now

Comment

Working...
                                X