• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

just to add them.

washer nozzles= 15247800

Comment

$11 if I recall...you snap yours off? I snapped one of mine doing my hood.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

both, i had snow on car when i took it to garage so they were cold and when i went to pull hose off they broke off inside the hose

17.49 from dealer

Comment

I got a part number and price for the advanced remote keyless entry

part # 17802069 w/rpo code AP8. Retail is $250.00
          part # 19156553 w/rpo code AP3. Retail is $150.00

Comment

whats the difference? besides the screen display

any other functions?

Comment

This is the description I got from our accessories vendor.

"2-way technology and a convenient display screen shows the vehicles current status (locked or remote-start engaged, for instance) and critical vehicle data, including tire air pressure, fuel level, odometer and theft alarm status. This fob offers greater operating range then the factory keyless entry system, and can control a second, ARSS-equipped vehicle."

Comment

hmmmm some decent stuff there i guess

thanks for response

Comment

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
                  I got a part number and price for the advanced remote keyless entry

part # 17802069 w/rpo code AP8. Retail is $250.00
                  part # 19156553 w/rpo code AP3. Retail is $150.00
                  so will it work for an 06' gtp with remote start? the tire press ure wont work though right?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Guess I should've mentioned that the '05-'06 G6's aren't compatible with it. It's only '07 and newer

Comment

Even the '07's won't show tire pressure, as that is only standard on 08's.
                      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                      Originally posted by schenko
                      If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
                        Guess I should've mentioned that the '05-'06 G6's aren't compatible with it. It's only '07 and newer
                        gay

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                        Show
                        -20% tint
                        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I'm looking for the part number for the stock factory exhuast resonator. Not the muffler, but the resonator. For the 2006 3.5 v6.

Comment

I need a part number for the windshield washing fluid dispensers that go on the hood. Any help is appreciated.
                            Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Originally posted by candypaint
                              I need a part number for the windshield washing fluid dispensers that go on the hood. Any help is appreciated.
                              Would that be the washer nozzles that's at the top of the page?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                                Originally posted by candypaint
                                Would that be the washer nozzles that's at the top of the page?
                                Damn, I feel retarded. Thanks popsicle. They're gonna make a new rap song after that name soon. Just wait.
                                Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X