well GMpartsdirect had the rear bumper
    GM PART # 25876636
    CATEGORY: Frt or Rr Bumpers, Covers
    PACK QTY: 1
    CORE CHARGE: $0.00
    GM LIST: $333.98
    OUR PRICE: $204.93

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

thats for sedan change the last number to 7 instead of 6 for coupes, doesn't work, is this the entire bumper cover and does it include the valence if even separate?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
      Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
      Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
      -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

That part # is the bumper and valence.

Comment

2008 rear Fascia #

i have a 2008 g6 and want to get the Fascia that will allow me to apply dual exhaust does any one know what the part number is that will work on my 2008

Comment

I'll be formatting this sometime today.
            Prices should be left out as a general rule, unless you want GM Parts Direct to be the source.
            This will get incorporated into the FAQ as a link.
            If you have parts requests please use a different thread, so as not to clutter this one. Posts that didn't have parts information were removed. Sorry.
            If you have price questions, call your local parts Dept, or look it up.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I have updated this in a new thread. I've taken all the parts information from this thread and reformatted it, and started a new thread.
              Please post any corrections here, or add new part numbers.
              If more credits are needed, let me know, I'll make sure they get added to the final version.
              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

I have a part number for 2 new wheel offerings gm has for the g6.
                part # 17801968

part # 17800862

Comment

Do these fit all models?
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

The top one fits 07 and up. The bottom one fits 08's

Comment

bolt pattern change?

Comment

anyone know the part number for

hood lock with keyless entry

Comment

I'll have to call Gm on it and get the scoop. I called Gm accessories and they aren't to sure why it won't fit all g6 models.

Comment

I'll add it after we have the bolt pattern info.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

The 2nd one's do fit the 07's. Look at the part numbers on gmpartsdirect. The single wheel ends in 1 and the set of 4 ends in 2.
                              Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                              Originally posted by schenko
                              If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Re: G6 part numbers - Including accessories

Should the Coupe hammerhead spoiler be updated to be "blue-gold" instead of just blue? It has the 78U paint code, which is the same as the upper and lower recessed grills. Also, it seems the prices of the performance exhaust have gone up $100 each.
                                Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                                Originally posted by schenko
                                If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X