Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEST COAST: Date Changed!!! SUNDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2010.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WEST COAST: Date Changed!!! SUNDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2010.

105 out in Sacramento when I got home! Here are my 5 Pictures.
    Fun Was Had!
    Lots of other pictures from Mark and Jess, but here are a few of mine. Here are three with Adam, Brandon, and My G6's in Los Banos, headed to Fresno

This 1st picture sucks, I didn't get everyone's car in. But here is the two I took from Fresno.http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jK9EXCbfjtQ/TCf2H ... .51.42.jpg

"I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I had an absolute blast! Driving up 3 deep with Bam and Adam was cool. There were many folks that were giving us looks as we drove by them. Then, once we met up with everyone and then headed out together to Hooters was cool too. Nothing like a convoy of Pontiac's Finest to make a day a great one. Meeting you all at the park and subsequent lunch was a lot of fun. Thanks for putting this together and I hope we can get another meet setup in the near future...when the weather is not as hot of course.

Ill post up the vids I took of our cars lined up at the park and link it here once I am done since I dont think we can post movies here, correct me if I am wrong though.
        My YouTube Channel
        http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

I like this one that Mark took...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
          X