Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEST COAST: Date Changed!!! SUNDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2010.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WEST COAST Springtime MEET! POLL!!!!!! And RSVP!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    It's a 3 hour trip for me to Fresno as well. There's gonna have to be some driving, I drove the 6 hour trip to Santa Barbara while Mark and Ghost only had a 3 hour trip each..........sacrifice, for the good of the team.

we have 4 for sures...

1. 1BADG6GT
    2. Bammbam
    3. Markpettersonii
    4. Smokinthehippies

Anyone else??? Phenom (maybe)... Come on Ghost and JGP21!

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

my parents are still discussing it...
      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
      sigpic
      Progression Page
      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
      Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

I'll PM JGP21 to see if he wants to.

Comment

I finally out here in Cali after the big move from Louisiana but the date you guys picked is the same day my brother is getting married lol go figure.
          http://videos.streetfire.net/

Mods: ADR Propulsion rims 18's, intake, straight pipes, GXP spoiler, tint, cross drilled rotors, HID's, system one Alpine Type R 12.

Comment

SOB! lol I didn't know you were coming out here! I as in OC today!

Comment

Ok,so who chose the 22nd?
              "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Probably the new Cali guy who said his brother is getting married that day.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

WEST COAST Springtime MEET!

Ok, ya'll, rather than setting a firm date, and since Mark is a super good sport and wants to be there, lets get another weekend, after the 17th, that Mark has the weekend off!

Lets look at May 22nd or even the 29th.....that will allow for more planning and scheduling with everyone.

Comment

The 29th is Memorial day weekend so the 22 might be better

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on that Pete.....The 29th is out, as I'll be on the river that whole weekend and most holiday's shouldn't be spent driving up and down I-5 or 99.

Comment

NP

Comment

SOB! lol I didn't know you were coming out here! I as in OC today!
                          Haha that sucks send me a PM when your out here agian I am still learning my way around here I get lost easly lol.

BTW Your 6 looks nasty nice work. Is that the FRP hood?
                          Ok,so who chose the 22nd?
                          Yea the new Cali guy. 22nd is good hopefully I don't get anything planned that day.

Mods: ADR Propulsion rims 18's, intake, straight pipes, GXP spoiler, tint, cross drilled rotors, HID's, system one Alpine Type R 12.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthG6On18s
                            I finally out here in Cali after the big move from Louisiana but the date you guys picked is the same day my brother is getting married lol go figure.
                            Umm, yeah you better be coming unless you want a ass whipping by me and then your future sister in-law... :P :P :P :P

anyways. Glad you found a friend with that hood and body kit David. I know you been wanting to see it. I wanna check it out too when I come in the summer time.

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by BlownGP
                                Originally posted by StealthG6On18s
                                Umm, yeah you better be coming unless you want a ass whipping by me and then your future sister in-law... :P :P :P :P
                                Psh I am still having the chimpanzee as my best man whenever I get married.

Comment

Working...
                                X