Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEST COAST: Date Changed!!! SUNDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2010.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WEST COAST Springtime MEET! POLL!!!!!! And RSVP!!

Originally posted by Phenom
    guys relax haha ill be ur DD and also I dont need an adult in the car with me, im not 12, i can look after myself and im very independent haha.

The DD thing was a joke, I'll probably not even drink much.

Comment

okay. i have to get the OK from my parents first. im not even a definite yet.
      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
      sigpic
      Progression Page
      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
      Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

I tell you what, I'm cool with whatever....................I guess it's easy to see I'm more worried about your well being, rather than how well you can take care of yourself........

You know what, I've gotta think back to when I was 16-17 and how I knew I was ok, I tell you what, it's all good! Lets set it for the 17th.

Sorry guys, I had to have a moment of pause and collect my thoughts.
        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

if it'll ease your pain, ill see if one of my parents can come along.
          Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
          sigpic
          Progression Page
          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Don't worry about it bud, I was just really over thinking the situation, it's cool however you wanna do it. I think just bring a friend, preferrably a chick over 18 with you...................giggity!

Comment

lol I think Nina will be coming, we are talking about it now. The only thing is that she has church so we'll be showing up later... Depending on what time this is going to start.

Comment

hahaha if i knew a girl over 18 that had the weekend off, i wouldnt want to come with you guys. if you knw what i mean.
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

It's all good brother, it's easier just to come and have a good time, we'll tell everyone it's your birthday where ever we go, that way you'll get the girls!

Comment

hahahaha
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Alright, now that that's settled, lets try to get Ghostie to go with the 17th,too and we're set.....

What about jpg21????

Comment

im still thinking about it.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I am down with the 17th, but Fresno is 3.5 to 4 hours away from me. I am thinking somewhere along the coast like San Luis Obispo!?!?!?
                          Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

or even Pismo Beach.... Camping !!!!
                            Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21
                              I am down with the 17th, but Fresno is 3.5 to 4 hours away from me. I am thinking somewhere along the coast like San Luis Obispo!?!?!?
                              Mark has a 5 hr drive to do! Take one for the team!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

It's a 3 hour trip for me to Fresno as well. There's gonna have to be some driving, I drove the 6 hour trip to Santa Barbara while Mark and Ghost only had a 3 hour trip each..........sacrifice, for the good of the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X