To Gauge..or not to gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Gauge..or not to gauge

Heres my dilemma. As i am moving out this fall, cash is limited in the mod money pit. so here is a dilemma of mine currently.

I have an interceptor gauge and a very nice volt gauge that i planned to put in the goat. turns out my 04 goat wont work with my interceptor gauge that i have (the one that was in my g6) so heres the options with the sale of the interceptor:

1.Buy another interceptor that works with the goat, (gf will buy me gauge pod) and install the gauges and enjoy
    2. sell the volt gauge and the interceptor (should get me about 260 combined as volt gauge was about 45 bucks) and tint my tails, have my gauge cluster colors changed and windows tinted.

opinions.
    Keep the gauges and put em in
    0.00%
    Sell the gauges and mod other things
    100.00%
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: To Gauge..or not to gauge

Option 2
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

well wtf one person votes and the other posts haha. i got 1 and 1.
      sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

that was me voting.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
          that was me voting.
          why that choice?
          sigpic

Comment

Those guages are hot....besides....you have it. Get the updated one and get it on!

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              Those guages are hot....besides....you have it. Get the updated one and get it on!
              well in all honesty the only thing i have that works with the gto is my volt gauge. the pod, and correct gauge have yet to be purchased
              sigpic

Comment

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                Tsukuba Red

Comment

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                    ...well in all honesty the only thing i have that works with the gto is my volt gauge. the pod, and correct gauge have yet to be purchased

MODS:

Comment

bump
                      sigpic

Comment

Interceptor is going to be a great tool when you fully mod out, you will want it later, especially on the GTO.
                        The sultan of spin, a wizard of the arts of speech and text.
                        Making people rage since '05

Comment

Go with 2
                          My Progression

Mods:
                          Custom Lower Grill, Racingline STB, Silver Emblem Overlays,
                          De-badge, Brembo Brakes, 18" MB Wheels Essen,
                          Leather Steering Wheel, BMD End Links, Painted Recessed Upper Grills,
                          Eagle Eye Headlights, 6K Low/Fogs, 35% Tint,
                          Front/Rear Seat LEDs, Glove Box LEDs, Center Consol LEDs,
                          CRABs, Racingline Grounding Kit, Relocated Battery Under Headlight,
                          LED Taillights, LED Third Brake Light, Custom 2.5" Dual Exhaust

Comment

well i can honestly tell you that im leaning towards #2 and the voting is encouraging that as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                              well i can honestly tell you that im leaning towards #2 and the voting is encouraging that as well
                              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Working...
                              X