Re: SSV Spoiler

Attack of stripes
    2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
    2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
    Tsukuba Red

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      They remind me of the stripes on my Dad's T/A with the little stripe around the major strip. I like very niiiice!

Where'd you get them from? They have Monaro / GTO ones?
      Crazy Pauls Holden Parts
      Let 'em know who sent you.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

^I cannot believe the markup on genuine Holden parts, it blows my mind when looking at stuff for the goats and G8's
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

the stripes and spoiler are gonna be killer
          ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan

Ricing stripes?
            I am absolutely drueling over that 30th edition T/A!!!!

I have ALWAYS wanted a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition tho!!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Track stripes are kick ass. They are way better than stripes that go all the way down the bumpers. These are in my future, black of course. The reason they cost so much is shipping. They have to be imported from Oz. If you go on ebay.au, they are roughly $179 and above....thats AU not $.

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
              4 door mafia
              93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
              8000k hid's
              Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
              Rotofab cai and radiator cover
              13.207@107.11
              330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

Here's the box the stripes came in. The box weighs 20 lbs.
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

that whole package=win
                    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I never liked the 2002 Special one.... the purple on yellow stripes seemed kinda gay...
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Looks like you got a big helping of
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          Looks like you got a big helping of

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

^lol WTF

lets see those stripes already!!!
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                              ^lol WTF

lets see those stripes already!!!
                              I'm still waiting on Shadowgraphix.com to finalize the quote. Box won't get opened until it's ready to be applied.
                              Still waiting for the mailman to get here with the darn spoiler too!
                              $500 was the quote for welding up the holes in the deck lid and repainting. The whole deck lid will be re-shot.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

interesting, I know a lot of the goat guys say the shops want them to blend in the real quarters also. I myself will eventually fill my spoiler holes myself and shoot the trunk lid in the garage

Comment

Working...
                                X