What's the best Wiper Blades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best Wiper Blades?

I currently have rainx latitude and they've been a little disappointing. They work great when driving average speeds but once your really moving at highway speeds they really catch the wind and lift off the windshield. They have also worn down pretty quick and are now leaving a what looks like a film across the whole windshield and need to be replaced with something better! So what have you guys found to be the best?
    My Car Domain
    Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Re: What's the best Wiper Blades?

Stock.

Progression Page

Comment

I still swear by the RainX Latitude. I had them on the G6 and I have them on the GTO. If you order online you can get the RainX Repelant stuff you spray on the windshield which really makes a difference too.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I love my rainx latitudes.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i also have the rain-x latitude. they work good, cheaper (not by much) then stock. the only thing i really dont like is they sit a little higher then stock, but seem to last much longer then stock.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I just put a set of Bosch on my car and was initially disappointed because the drivers side seemed to lift at speeds over 45 mph. I removed the blade and bent it the opposite way until it was bowed just slightly beyond its normal rested position. When I put it back on it has been fine ever since. I have had them two months now and am pleased overall.

Comment

Michelin Radius here, no problems and they seem to last quite a while.

There's also at least one or two other threads with alot more input, not sure under what though.
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

wtf? I have an early 08 3.5l and i bought rainx lat. and they didnt fit. I went to advanced auto and they couldnt find a single set that would fit my adapters. I had to go to the gm dealer and they charged me $28 for 1 i couldn't even afford to replace the other...... so lame

Comment

they have two different hook up/ latch systems for the G6, make sure you get the right one for the right year you have.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by EnfieldG6
                    wtf? I have an early 08 3.5l and i bought rainx lat. and they didnt fit. I went to advanced auto and they couldnt find a single set that would fit my adapters. I had to go to the gm dealer and they charged me $28 for 1 i couldn't even afford to replace the other...... so lame
                    I did a howto a long time ago showing how to put them on the G6 when I still had mine They fit.
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      I did a howto a long time ago showing how to put them on the G6 when I still had mine They fit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Comment

rain x latitude for the win
                        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I had the same problem. Nothing at autozone would fit. Though the dealership charged me $20 a blade for new stock wipers (same price as the rainx latitudes) I love the stock blades, they work amazing.

Progression Page

Comment

Latitudes fo-sho

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                            The sultan of spin, a wizard of the arts of speech and text.
                            Making people rage since '05

Comment

Last fall I upgraded my wipers on my 2005 G6 to Trico NeoForm Beam Blades that have a teflon coating. Here's my review: They wipe clean and are very quiet (probably because of the teflon). Performed well in fall and winter (in wisconsin) and so far so good in spring. They came with step-by-step removal and replacement instructions and were an easy installation. BTW, I just received an email from wipers123 where I purchased mine, and there's currently a $15 rebate through 5/15/10 and an additional $5 coupon "springreturningcustomer". I'm not ready to replace mine yet, so take it if you want it... I thought I'd pass this along!
                              First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Show - Love The Topic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X