Clear All

Re: What's the best Wiper Blades?

Its that time again (to replace) but I forgot the sizes....is it

24" Drivers
    21" Passangers
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      Its that time again (to replace) but I forgot the sizes....is it

24" Drivers
      21" Passangers
      from rainx's website

RAIN-X LATITUDE® WIPER BLADES
      Blade Location Length (in.) Lowest Available Price Attributes Availability
      Passenger 21 $17.99 In Stock
      Driver 24 $23.56 In Stock
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Trico Neoforms with Teflon...

Comment

so far the Rain-X Latitude have lasted me the longest. just wish we could get them for a whole lot cheaper then what we are paying for them.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

The best wipers are the Trico Neoforms because the slim design and they don't leave that 5"x5" square right in the drivers line of sight...and i do believe they're cheaper. Also, install is probably 10 seconds instead of screwing around with adapters like with Rain-x. I used to swear by Rain-x wipers but with the G6 they just don't get the job done. Hope this helps.
            Finished Mods: 15% window tint, Spyder headlights, Custom Interior Paint, CRABS CAI w/FPU, MPD Hood(Color Matched), Front Bumper Chrome painted Flat Black, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Future Mods: Lowering Springs, MMI's, Strut Bar, GT-R Exhaust, 93 Octane Tune, MPD Spoiler, Rims & Tires(TBD)

Comment

It did...I looked for them and bought a set. Kinda pricey but they look nice.
              Considering the cheap ones are only $6 cheaper I figured why not.
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I'm going to be in the same boat (har!) soon - thanks to all for the input!
                CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion of the Trico Neoforms with Teflon. I have the Rain-X blade and it lifts at the center at freeway speed and leaves streaks. Not using them for the G6 anymore. I think this in in part in the way to universal clipping system they use. Plus the whole design of them is higher and I think the angle of the arm is all wrong. I have the stock blade on the PS and you can see the difference when sitting in the car in angle and heights of the arm and clip.
                  I will post again once I get the new blades from Trico.

Comment

i used to have bosch icon wiperblades on my previous car and they lasted 3 years. thats what im getting for the 6er

Comment

Michelin Stealth wiper blades. 12 bucks apiece at walmart. work awesome

Update Jan 4th 2012.

They work fine under 50mph. Over 50 the driver side lifts causing a streak in your line of site. Pass side seems fine, but I don't recommend these for the g6.
                      Last edited by Den69RS96; 01-04-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Not a fan of the Rain-X wipers, have had them for the past 2 years? but they lift at highway speeds, streak and are all around not good at any speed especially as they age. If you want to buy the Rain-X wipers you need the Window spray because that works better than the damn wipers Was pouring rain last night on my way home and never had to use my wipers.

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Strange, I've never had a problem with the Rain-X ones. I generally use those and a pair lasts me about 6 months.
                          "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                          ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                          Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

i have bosch icons they are awesome
                            Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by LordKOTL View Post
                              Strange, I've never had a problem with the Rain-X ones. I generally use those and a pair lasts me about 6 months.
                              Im with you. never had an issue

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                              Originally posted by ahuhn
                              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Out of the rain-x and bosch ones, I like the bosch ones the most.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
                                X