PostUp your Favorite Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PostUp your Favorite Mod

I figured everyone would think my favorite mod was the CRAB intake....
    but its not.

My favorite mod that gets me the most is the recessed grills. For some
    strange reason that pops out on my car and it completely changes the look
    of the car.

Sooooo.....my favorite mod is the GM recessed grills.

Post up ur favorite with snaps if ya got em!!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: PostUp your Favorite Mod

My favorite mod is the ass end with pinstriping. The Gt-R exhaust tips are nice too but they are a bit longer now then this pic. A nice ass is always good to look at lol..
    sigpic
    Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
    It takes years to become a member of this elite group
    K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

the tinted tails, third brake light, and rear arrow overlay.

like an hour later i took off the gt and UH sticker. looks even better without that crap.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

The next one
        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

My favorite mod is my dual exhaust, it simply makes the 6 look mean.
          Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

without question my color matched headlights, they make the front of any 6 look a million times better!

Also did color matched eyelids but don't have a pic of that

pic is at our first house we had to short sale.....
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              I figured everyone would think my favorite mod was the CRAB intake....
              but its not.

My favorite mod that gets me the most is the recessed grills. For some
              strange reason that pops out on my car and it completely changes the look
              of the car.

Sooooo.....my favorite mod is the GM recessed grills.

Post up ur favorite with snaps if ya got em!!
              Too bad they cost an assload

As for my favorite mod. Eibach Lowering Springs.
              Totally changed the ride from "luxury stock," to "I mean business," performance style suspension.
              Can't wait to get my STB.

Plus the 6's ass looks so much sexier lowered.
              The sultan of spin, a wizard of the arts of speech and text.
              Making people rage since '05

Comment

my crabs!
                ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

my favorite mod has to be tinted taillights since every car i have had lately had had them.

Mods: 20% Tints, Tinted Tails, Blacked Out Darts, Debadged
                  Future: 18 inch wheels, Double Din TV, Blacked Out Headlights, Complete System, Lowering Kit

Comment

Hids for sure.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

This is the first car I've ever decided that I'm going to modify and keep for some time.

1st: Wheels & Tires, for now........
                      2nd: Blackened Headlamp Assemblies w/8000K HID's
                      3rd: Eibach Lowering
                      and my upcoming MOD: The original Black seats from boja23's G6 Coupe and into my sedan! Hope it goes without any hitch!

The seats were put into transit today, they'll be here next week.
                      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

i love all my mods, but favorite is the hood struts. that prop rod drives me crazy and working on headlights like i use to the struts are awesome

Comment

THe Car is stock for now, but when I do get it modded (I have a friggin list LOL) I think it would be the body kit or the exhaust. Either one makes the 6 BA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer
                            My favorite mod is the ass end with pinstriping. The Gt-R exhaust tips are nice too but they are a bit longer now then this pic. A nice ass is always good to look at lol..
                            that looks sick! what's the design on the left side? just a design?

my favorite is the combination of lamin-x gunsmoke tint, vinyl eyelids, and vinyl corners on the headlights
                            Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

Originally posted by dasHoppinator
                              Originally posted by Oldtimer
                              that looks sick! what's the design on the left side? just a design?

my favorite is the combination of lamin-x gunsmoke tint, vinyl eyelids, and vinyl corners on the headlights
                              mabey wishfull thinking but it looks to me like a naked lady

Comment

Working...
                              X