PostUp your Favorite Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PostUp your Favorite Mod

I really do hope you can turn these on and off at the blink of an eye, or you live out in the middle of no where. As much as I like the mod, it's completely illegal....I hope you can turn them on and off with the push of a button.
    I have them hooked up to the foglight button, thank god for radar detectors

- and they aren't pink lol they're red just the light/camera
    K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Comment

Originally posted by Cfeld
      That's good stuff. Watch out for "unmarked" vehicles, too......I saw a Nissan Maxima the other day, it was sweet, and it had all the flashy lights and it looked like a normal car.
      "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        That's good stuff. Watch out for "unmarked" vehicles, too......I saw a Nissan Maxima the other day, it was sweet, and it had all the flashy lights and it looked like a normal car.
        That ain't shit, back in MN they city next to mine just got 2 Chargers on 22s and blacked out windows and an F 150 with a tool box in the bed!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
          Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          That ain't shit, back in MN they city next to mine just got 2 Chargers on 22s and blacked out windows and an F 150 with a tool box in the bed!

wtf lol are you serious? 22's? damn...cops up in MN sound like they're getting smarter.

Comment

^they're confiscated vehicles from busting drug houses or things of the like. DPS here in AZ has all sorts of crazy stuff now too
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

GT-R

Nuff said.
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                I figured everyone would think my favorite mod was the CRAB intake....
                but its not.

My favorite mod that gets me the most is the recessed grills. For some
                strange reason that pops out on my car and it completely changes the look
                of the car.

Sooooo.....my favorite mod is the GM recessed grills.

Post up ur favorite with snaps if ya got em!!
                Where did you get that emblem?
                Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Oh, that one! You don't want to know what he had to do and what he had to pay to get those. I was going to get them but it's not in MY price range for a couple darts.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Oh, that one! You don't want to know what he had to do and what he had to pay to get those. I was going to get them but it's not in MY price range for a couple darts.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                    Yup, about 80 for a set if you were to get a group buy.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

didn't notice the concept darts. he had fun with those

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

My favorite Mod is Lampoon!

hes not a mod hes an Admin.

my favorite Mod is Dar

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                          My favorite Mod is Lampoon!

hes not a mod hes an Admin.

my favorite Mod is Dar
                          Eh, so technical...

Comment

those darts are definitely sweet, but if your talking about 80 on a group buy....yeah id rather not haha ill take overlays or paint.

Comment

Yeah, those darts need to be custom made, and they are very well made. Brushed aluminum and perfectly matched to factory paint.

And mine has to be HIDs.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X