ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

WOW the G6 is one heck of a safe car! You completely smashed head on to a stopped car at 50mph. I'm sure the whole front of the car is flat under that bumper cover but the interior looks mint minus the conspicuous airbag! You jumped out of the car right away and the most painful part was the fact that the 6 was D-E-D dead!

Oh and GTO all the way!
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      GTO. Fo sho. We've had two converts in the past month and counting already LOL.
      who?
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Holy bajesus! I'm sorry that happened!

At least you're looking at a car with an aftermarket lol

Comment

Thanks for the support guys! Yea i called today and my adjuster said there was a crack in my engine block about the size of an infant. Which is scary cuz i know we have an iron block, not aluminum lol.

The repair guys couldnt even find my radiator, they think its so paper flat that they cant recognize it... dam...

I really want a GTO just snow driving in colorado scares me lol.

Comment

^put some spikes on it and call it a day lol
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looking at G6 GXP's right now. Man they are sweet. The one thing im going to miss, is how much i liked the interior of the 6. Everything was laid out easy and i was so used to it.

Legacy interior is ok, but GTO is really similiar(kinda) to the 6.

Comment

Keep it in the Chief's family and go for the goat!
                sigpic
                Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

DAAAWWWWMM Dude, I'm just glad you're ok!

So is there going to be a "Part's Fire Sale"????
                  "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

I may. Really Depends if the insurance is going to take the car off my hands. They prolly will so i wont be able to pick and peices off of it.

And i would sell my stock monsoon 6 disc radio, but its always gets cd's stuck so im sure you dont want to buy it lol.

Thats 3 Votes for a GTO and one vote for a legacy!

Here is the GTO i may buy: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Comment

The car isn't in your possession right now? Technically, you still own the vehicle, not the insurance company, till they pay for it...I would think you're allowed to take all your modifications off the car, cause you're still the owner.............

Comment

dont like that one imo you can find a better deal than that..
                        Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

be careful buying a pre modded goat, coulda been driven hard as hell daily.
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                            BIG TIME! It's 6 years old, too......I've always been skeptical and I've never bought a vehicle over 5 years old.

Comment

plus the legacy gt is much more of a sleeper

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

you can definitely find a better one

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                                G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Working...
                                X