ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANOTHER G6 DOWN! Car is totaled...

Sucks to hear the 6 is dead... good to hear you're ok... meh to hear you wanna Z...

J/k on the last one... it's just the hater in me talkin.... I wish I had a Z!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by standfast
      Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      Originally posted by zlatsky
      when i got backed into enterprise gave me a rental car and i'm 18. had to sign my life away to get it though
      Interesting. Up here you have to be 25. When my sister has gotten into accidents, (many) luckily my Mom's listed on the car's insurance and title as well, and we would do the rental in her name.
      WBM, I bet it's a safe assumption that your sister hasn't taken your GTO out for a spin (at least with your permission).
      No. No. No. Hell no.

She Ran a 1993 Sunbird into a fire hydrant and over a curb... totalled a 2001 Tracker...Smashed up a 2002 Tracker... Totalled a 2005 Trailblazer basically.. (they fixed it, but only because massive damage wasnt found out till AFTER they started fixing it), and she then smacked that up again, then got a 2007 Trailblazer, forgot what but she rear ended some guy at some point in that...

So no. She follows people way to close and takes turns way to fast. With the GTO's power im afriad she'd flip it somehow or steer it off into a pole..
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Im going through the audi's insurance so i dont have to pay a 500 dudectable and they can get me a rental.

I guess if your insurance hooks up the rental you have to be at least 18, but if your trying to just rent one you have to be 21.

Either way, im using my shoe lace express untill i find a bus route or buy a new car.

What should i get?

Im thinking:

2005-07 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT
        AWD, boxer engine, turbo

2005-07 G35 Coupe
        287HP V6, rwd, fancy lol

2004-06 pontiac GTO
        350-400HP V8, rwd, PONTIAC FTW!

2006-08 Nissan 350Z touring
        287-308HP V6, RWD, its japanese and im half jap so it makes me smile lol.

Comment

Legacy gt spec b. G35s are crap.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

I would get another G6.

Sucks, good your going with the audi's insurance, his/her rate is going to sky rocket. Dang are those the Spyder Headlights I see all smashed?? Glad your are okay, that's all the matters.!!!
            MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

terrible news, glad you're ok though!!

In AZ you have to be a certain age also, however when I was 18 I needed a rental from Enterprise while the car was in the shop. They refused and I made them call my insurance company who said to give me a car and I was fully covered. Needless to say I got a rental!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yep those where the spyder ones. I installed 8000K hids in them too. I had alot i was going to do to the car when the weather got better here but thats not gonna happen now.

I was going to finish all my mods then post them in the progression place... but now no more!

Its okay, i think he lived in cherry hills. In colorado thats where John Elway, Champ Bailey ect live. He can afford it lol.

Comment

GTO. Fo sho. We've had two converts in the past month and counting already LOL.
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAttGuy
                    Yep those where the spyder ones. I installed 8000K hids in them too. I had alot i was going to do to the car when the weather got better here but thats not gonna happen now.

I was going to finish all my mods then post them in the progression place... but now no more!

Its okay, i think he lived in cherry hills. In colorado thats where John Elway, Champ Bailey ect live. He can afford it lol.
                    do you have receipts for everything you did? You should be able to get the majority of the money back.
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

GTO? Hmm i have a vote for a Legacy 2.5GT Spec B, and one vote Pontiac GTO.

Really i did not know that.. ill have to get my reciepts together and get paid-!

Comment

OUCH!!!! Sorry man!!! That's got to be one the worst accidents on here! I'd suggest looking into a GTO screw the 350Z

On the rental car issue, you can rent a car when your 18-21 but you basically got to pay up the butt hole for it and take every insurance plan they have lol. Then once your 25 your insurance carrier has a plan that you can take and reduce rates from the rental car service. I know this because I looked into flying up to Mass for a Red Sox game when I turn 21 and will have to rent a car (cause my cousins said their "too busy") and basically its WAY out of my budget

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

psh you can get a used corvette for the price of a Z.
                          '08 3.5 lz4
                          Custom fenderwell CAI
                          FIRST G6 TO USE COILOVERS
                          Megan Racing coilovers
                          Addco Rear Sway Bar
                          Racingline strut-bar installed
                          Racingline MMI's installed

Comment

was lookin at 350s tonight...so sweet just wish they had any bit of a back seat

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

GTO all the way
                              Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                              JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Good to see your safe...wanna sell me your cd player????

Comment

Working...
                                X