Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimson got a goat! 8/30 what have we here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crimson got a goat!

Goodjob and congrats! My eyes loves what it sees. Take that puppy to the street and

Comment

Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

a goat?

sooooo, do u like it???
        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

lol yeah i like it. thing is i finished paperwork around 7 or so so it was dark and then the only driving i did was highway back home. so i look forward to today (going to class with it) and the weekend (driving to drill in it 1 hour drive one way) so i can get adjusted, figure out cluster stuff, radio etc. hell i was going down the highway on the way home going Wheretf is the cruise!? i eventually figured it out. but yeah i really dig it.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Whoops read that as "algo got a new spoiler" not "get a new spoiler"

I do like the HSV 3 Piece Spoiler.. and the SAP..
          I like the rear spoiler but i would love SAP front grilles. i think im gunna do the PFYC cut out for exhaust tho and not a full bumper replacement.
          Originally posted by gt08
          Congrats what did you get for trade in on the 6?
          10,2 and i owed 10,8. 600 buck loss but i look at it as the price of the goat at 16,6 so it bothers me none.
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Lol you need to get you an expensive radar detector... I see some serious flashy lights on my crystal ball

Comment

Congratulations brutha!!! Look out for them there coppers!!!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen
                Lol you need to get you an expensive radar detector... I see some serious flashy lights on my crystal ball
                rofl nah not yet. i need to get adjusted to the car. too many horror stories about guys with autos punching it and it downshifting to 1st and them losing control of the car. as of right now im even a little scared of the car....but once i get adjusted...
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Awesomsause!!! Wish I had capital to trade up. But it's not crimson!? Yeah I'd be scared of the thing too! But once you get adjusted to it you'll be able to milk that goat for all it's got.
                  sigpic
                  Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

it is crimson on the inside
                    sigpic

Comment

should have gotten a 6.0l. but still nice
                      2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                      613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                      New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
                        find me one for 16,000$ with 16k miles
                        sigpic

Comment

Insurance is gonna be a bitch though.. but a few days of these and its totally worth it lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                            Originally posted by Thebeast
                            find me one for 16,000$ with 16k miles
                            ls1gto has tons if you wait. In fact, a 2005 with a shitload of mods sold for $12,000. He was going overseas and needed to sell it, and dealer would only but it for like $12,000 so he put it up on ls1gto originally at like $18,000 and lowered it every few weeks till it got to $12,000. Lucky SOB who bought it.

Theres deals like that all the time.. just a matter of pacience young jedi
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

CONGRATS Welcome to the world of V8 LS Horsepower

Comment

I see you finally got her, congrats!!!!

Screw the spoiler, just take it off and plug the holes. I do like the stock spoiler but after taking mine off I can't believe how much cleaner the car looks.......AND you can actually see out of the back window!
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X