X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Meets 2010!

New thread!

I know it's winter and all, but I think we should all try to get together soon.

I believe that everyone settled on meeting at Kennedy Common (401 and Kennedy). I can do anywhere in the GTA.

I currently meet with the J-Body Club of Ontario on Tuesday nights in Mississauga at the Walmart parking lot (401 and Winston Churchill). We meet up between 7:30 and 8ish, and then cruise down Winston Churchill to Tours Rd, where we have and awesome slice of pizza and Michaelangelo's Find Foods. We usually hang out there until around 9 or 9:30 and then move on to the Tim Hortons at Meadovale Town Centre (Winston Churchill and Battleford). I'm out every other week right now due to my work schedule, but hope to be changing that to weekly in the near future.

Anyone is welcome to join us.

If anyone wants to hook up, post up here.

Add me to MSN, email me, or add me to Blackberry Messenger (PIN: 20E31B30).

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

I'm fine with meeting, but Mississauga is kinda too far for me. I'm working downtown now so I TTC to work, and I don't get home until late in the evening, so kinda difficult for me to get home, get my car and drive out.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

That's why I don't mind going out to Scarborough.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I might try to make it to one..over a hour drive for me

Comment

Actually a while ago I was thinking of doing karts at the one over at Downsview. It's like right across from the old meet place.

Teambuy sometimes has like really cheap unlimited race passes for sale.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

I'd be all for that!

Just need to get more than just you and I out.

Kat will come if we can put together a big enough meet.

sigpic

Comment

If it's at 401 and Winston church hill with the JCO and OPC guys you will see me out once and a while cause I'm part of the OPC.

Comment

We should have a track meetin the summer!
                GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

I was thinking about that, in fact I brought my car do Shannonville, but didn't put it on the track.

Tracking a G6 is kinda boring...
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

You ever been to grandbend motorplex?
                    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Drag strip? I was referring to the road course.

Personally not that interested in drag racing.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

wheres that coarse at?

Comment

http://www.shannonville.com/body.php?se ... &page=maps

Last time it was the Nelson course I think. I didn't drive though, but was passenger.
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Ah I looked it up but damn thats alittle too far for me it would be like a 6 hour drive :-( maybe theres spmething in London?

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                              Ah I looked it up but damn thats alittle too far for me it would be like a 6 hour drive :-( maybe theres spmething in London?
                              Shannonville is far from 6 hours. I live next to the Quebec border and make it too London in less than 7. Mind you it is still almost 4 hours from London to Shannonville, depending on traffic in Toronto.

Current Mods:Intake Resonator Delete, CRAB Option 3 + FPU, Painted Calipers

Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tint, Racingline STB & Grounding Kit

Comment

Working...
                              X