X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
    I'm in NYC right now, returing on Monday. If it's Saturday I'll pass since I'll probably be dead tired, Sunday I'll consider.
    Well then Sunday it is! Let's try and vamp up interest in the meet and get our group going again. I don't think I have any phone numbers left but I am guessing only those who still chat in here will come anyway.

Now how about location and time Sunday...I prefer earlier in the day -around 1 or 2 so we get to enjoy the warmth and sun (if there is any sunday)

Comment

Yet still don't mark me down for it just yet... I KNOW I'll have a lot of cleaning up to do leaving just my roommates to the house.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I would go if I had my car its at the dealership for some service. Maybe sometime this summer May 24 weekend Grandbend???
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
          I would go if I had my car its at the dealership for some service. Maybe sometime this summer May 24 weekend Grandbend???
          Might be able to do it...why don't you organize it

Sunday might not work as it looks like rain/snow grrr

Comment

So looks like it's gonna rain tomorrow... very cloudy out right now.

Maybe going to Buffalo tomorrow instead then.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Ya, Kat and I have already written this weekend off.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                Ya, Kat and I have already written this weekend off.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Well there is always next weekend lol

Comment

a few peeps meeting at kennedy commons tonight (sunday march 21) if anyone reads this and wants to join us...my car is quite visible and has plates with my nickname... we will either be near chapters or near the tim horton's close to progress - 8pm

Comment

I wish I could have made it. I had already made plans to have dinner with my uncle's family when you messaged me.

Next time FOR SURE.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Well, I kinda had an informal meet with one of the other g6ers tonight. He's in OPC and they were hanging out with the JCO again.

2006BlackGT/Alex, it was good to meet you. I hope we'll see you out at some of the Toronto meets even if it's a bit of a drive for you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Well, I kinda had an informal meet with one of the other g6ers tonight. He's in OPC and they were hanging out with the JCO again.

2006BlackGT/Alex, it was good to meet you. I hope we'll see you out at some of the Toronto meets even if it's a bit of a drive for you.
                        when it warms up I want to go to one of the meets on Tuesday nights - JCO crowd are pretty kewl - did a poker run with them once

Comment

I'm thinking of a Downsview meet again.

Not this weekend though. I'll be in Montreal.

sigpic

Comment

Coming down to Toronto in the GXP Saturday, going to party for the long weekend i'll let you guys know where I will be staying g/f's looking for a good deal on the net here...ill keep you guys posted
                            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Actually Kennedy Commons not bad too... the Wild Wing there is open now and we can all go grab a pint and wings!

And what about Karting at Downsview?
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Send me a link where the address is please... Not to fimiliar with TO

Comment

Working...
                                X