This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

That's one of the reasons I don't hang out at any of the places where large groups hang out. I've already been detained for 2+ hours in a parking lot while the police sorted out the entire group and gave us all trespass warnings. It's not fun at all.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

• It's unfortunate that a few dumbasses have ruined that spot for everyone. Maybe it is the "summer" weather that is getting to people, but the last few weeks have been crazy. A few weeks ago a girl got knocked out cold because she punched someone, then the week after the burnouts happen.
      Crazy shit!
      It sucks for the businesses there too; Subway and Timmies get a lot of business on the Wednesday nights, or they used to.
      It would almost be nice to see a small police presence (1 or 2 cars) there every week just to keep it calm without kicking everyone out, this would be a great way to improve the image of the police within the car/bike community. And besides in the end, if people don't meet there, they will find another place to meet so why not let us do it all in one place!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

• Re: Toronto Meets 2010!

Look at it this way:

The Timmies and Subway are getting lots of business from the crew that hangs out there, right?

How much business are they losing as a result of those people acting in that manner? I won't go to the Tim's that everyone hangs out at in my area because of the way they all act. They've lost my business because of people that loiter in the parking lot and race down the back street.

Honestly, I can guarantee you the owner of the Timmies and the Subway want them all gone. This is from my personal experience working at the exact Timmies I mentioned above.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
        X