X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets welcome our newest vendor- BlackCat Custom

Originally posted by cody0789
    I am really interested in your gauge faces but I have two questions.

1) How hard are they to install?

2) I see your gauges go up to 140 my gauge goes up to 240(Its from Canada) Do you have any for this?
    I see everyone answered the install part. We do offer gauge faces for the G6 in kmh. My signature has a link to our KMH version site.
    Black Cat Custom Automotive - Custom Gauge Faces
    www.blackcatcustom.com - MPH Versions
    www.blackcatcustom.ca - KMH Versions
    1-866-943-8641

Comment

are you going to offer the lighting kit for our car?

Comment

When I owned my 06 GTP, I ordered the company's gauge face kit with GTP on the speedometer face. The piece went on easily and had good instructions and in the daytime looked great--much better than the stock.
        The only drawback to the white facing was that at night it didn't show white at all. The kit I had for my 2002 Silverado was white too and did show white at night.
        In short, I was very pleased with everything (other than colour perhaps) including the rapid and prompt delivery. Well worth the price.
        GTPdriver
        P.S. The kit was in kilometers for Canadian purchase.
        G. Stephen Day

Comment

Can you put up the information for the modification on the interior. I was not around to see that. Thank you. And that blue looks very cool! Excellent work. Looking that vehicle is in Texas also. Where is the location to the place that do the mods?

Thanks,

GhostG6
          Thanks,

GhostG6

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
            are you going to offer the lighting kit for our car?
            We are working on it and will post it up as soon as we have it available.
            1-866-943-8641

Comment

Hey i am new to this my connection isn't that good so its hard to read all of the post i was wondering i own a 2009 g6 but i go to the website and it only haves up to 2007 for the guages are they the same or do i need a different guage face
              There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a d*** what society thinks of him.

Comment

Originally posted by HaRv3Ls12G6
                Hey i am new to this my connection isn't that good so its hard to read all of the post i was wondering i own a 2009 g6 but i go to the website and it only haves up to 2007 for the guages are they the same or do i need a different guage face
                All years of the G6 gauge cluster are generally the same but there are a number of variations not necessarily relating to the year and we don't have all of them. It would be best if you email us a picture of your stock gauge cluster and we can let you know if we have your version available, or you can take a look at the layouts on our website and compare them to your gauges to determine if they match any of the layouts we have available. Let me know if you have any questions.
                Thank you.
                1-866-943-8641

Comment

All years of the G6 gauge cluster are generally the same but there are a number of variations not necessarily relating to the year and we don't have all of them. It would be best if you email us a picture of your stock gauge cluster and we can let you know if we have your version available, or you can take a look at the layouts on our website and compare them to your gauges to determine if they match any of the layouts we have available. Let me know if you have any questions.
                  Thank you.

Alright thank you is your email on your website so i would be able to send you a picture i know its 7000RPM and 140 MPH
                  There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a d*** what society thinks of him.

Comment

Originally posted by HaRv3Ls12G6
                    Thank you.

Alright thank you is your email on your website so i would be able to send you a picture i know its 7000RPM and 140 MPH
                    Yes, our email address is shown on our contact page. Thank you.
                    1-866-943-8641

Comment

Ordered my set wed in blue pearl with flake! Can't wait to get them! Wish I had read this before I ordered if their was going to be a discount...
                      My Car Domain
                      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                        Ordered my set wed in blue pearl with flake! Can't wait to get them! Wish I had read this before I ordered if their was going to be a discount...
                        Thank you for your order. At this time we are not running any promo pricing but if we do in the near future, just drop us a note and we can adjust your order. Thank you again for your business.
                        1-866-943-8641

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                          Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                          Thank you for your order. At this time we are not running any promo pricing but if we do in the near future, just drop us a note and we can adjust your order. Thank you again for your business.
                          Thanks will do
                          My Car Domain
                          Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Wow all that blue looks really nice. The theme in my car is purple...... would you be able to do a full kit in that color? how much would it be?

Comment

info on 240sx gauges?

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

they did one in purple....who had that???
                                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                                X