X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets welcome our newest vendor- BlackCat Custom

How much do these cost?
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back officially as a vendor. We will be putting something together over the next few weeks. So stay tuned!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

welcome to the boards..good to see another person from Niagara falls on the boards

Comment

So what would this run me???

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT

DANG!!!

Me likey!!!

How much?!
            sigpic
            Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

I can't believe how good that came out. I usually can't draw for crud. I free handed the Pontiac Chief with the mouse at a much larger scale and looked like crap, but when resized, came out pretty damn sharp. I get 1st dibs since it's my design bishes!!!

Comment

Welcome

I have wanted this mod for awhile now!
                Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

glad to have you. this may be a mod for me soon.
                  2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                  2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                  613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                  New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Nice to have someone else to hook it up on the sixes!

Now you guys need to include some stuff for the 08's and up

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

wow those gauges are by far one of the coolest things I've seen!!! I want my 6 back.........well and keep the goat lol
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
                        How much do these cost?
                        Our gauge faces start at $109.00 for our standard colors and standard logos, there are also upgrade colors available. Custom logos would be quoted based on the design.
                        Black Cat Custom Automotive - Custom Gauge Faces
                        www.blackcatcustom.com - MPH Versions
                        www.blackcatcustom.ca - KMH Versions
                        1-866-943-8641

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                          wow those gauges are by far one of the coolest things I've seen!!! I want my 6 back.........well and keep the goat lol
                          We also make gauge faces for the GTO.
                          1-866-943-8641

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
                            Originally posted by FLRNEMT

DANG!!!

Me likey!!!

How much?!
                            To add the two logos would be $25 plus the cost of the gauge face. Please keep in mind, for that picture we did a custom blue LED lighting swap on our spare cluster and painted the needles white. The led swap is a bit involved and requires soldering of the LED's. If there is interest we can put together an LED Kit with instructions for the G6.
                            1-866-943-8641

Comment

welcome to the forum and glad to have you apart of the g6 community! i sure cant wait to get in on this group buy!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                                wekoime to the forum and glad to have you apart of the g6 community! i sure cant wait to get in on this group buy!
                                Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

Working...
                                X