$200,000 1985 Camaro?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $200,000 1985 Camaro?!

It's a collector to those who want celebrity signatures. It's got over 100 high profile celebrity / musician signatures, so I'm sure there is somebody out there that things it's worth that to have those signatures. After all, it's a one-off item. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for ANYBODY's signature, so I wouldn't value the car any more than what the vehicle is worth. But, I'm not really the market for that kind of thing either....
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

I'd rather pay for Jeremy Clarkson's Camaro in the US challenge, complete with "Country and Western is Rubbish" painted on the side and a dead cow on the roof.

<-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

i think they are asking $200k because of all the signatures, not because it's an '85 camaro.

Comment

sweet so if i can get 200 famous sigs on the 6 its got to be worth at least 500k right?
          Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

i saw this on ebay yesterday and almost shit a brick.
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
              Originally posted by countrystrong
              I am rich and I wouldn't touch that
              me too *rolls over and tells megan fox to get out of my bed* i just spend my money on booze and bitches. im frickin loaded....ill paypal you some money mark....payment sent of 10 grand.

off to go brush my teeth with a bottle of cris......

If you remember an old post of mine, I was injured in a motorcycle accident and had a lawsuit pending, well it has settled and invested quickly and smartly so, YES I am very well off, I'm not being cocky I only replied to a previous comment about them buying it if they were rich.
              lastly not to be a crimsongtp but we have 99% agreed with each other on most topics why the sudden hate?
              15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
              Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

if i'm spending 200,000g on a iroc..

it better get me from 0-laid in less than 2 seconds

Comment

Soon as I read it was autographed I closed it , people will pay insane amounts of money for something autographed but I was impressed it was done at Live Aid, that's pretty cool. I would loved to of been there!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by infamous

http://jalopnik.com/5117022/ten-cars-an ... y-attract/

And click the Camaro.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani

And click the Camaro.
                        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75
                          Originally posted by ToniCipriani

And click the Camaro.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

^lol so funny, love the hair though
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

OH GOD!!
                              That Integra Thing is back on the internet

Comment

Working...
                              X