X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun after dark in Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricekillerc ... RZZid4mwPQ

Re: Fun after dark in Mexico

damn, some bad ass races! that cobra couldnt keep up for shit with those vettes and viper!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

"Uhh 170" like it's an everyday thing. Could have done without all the talking but good video none the less.
      2006 FOM GTP 6MT
      Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
      10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

The mexican track is known for well over 200.

Comment

were they really in mexico or were they just bullshitting just so they wouldnt get in trouble somehow??

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

No matter how much you hate me for it... VIPER = Pure Sex!!!! And then take a look at the White Mamba Edition TT 1350hp Viper on the side!! It is a good thing I am laying on my stomach!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

GM

Comment

Love those races in Mexico..
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

that vette was BA
                  Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                  JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

I call on the whole Mexico thing... those street look too good for it to be in Mexico... but the Vettes gave me a boner!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

That didn't look like "Mexico" to me. If that is Mexico can you get away with that kinda stuff on Mexican highways? Do they not have highway patrol cops?
                      sigpic
                      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
                        That didn't look like "Mexico" to me. If that is Mexico can you get away with that kinda stuff on Mexican highways? Do they not have highway patrol cops?
                        They do... but like I proved this weekend... They are CORRUPT as phuk!!!

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                          were they really in mexico or were they just bullshitting just so they wouldnt get in trouble somehow??

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R
                            Originally posted by jgarcia05
                            I knew it!!! Other wise someone would have some MAJOR rim damage due to bigg-ass pot holes...

Comment

Down here in Austin, we actually have permission from the Police to race on a specific area of one of our highways, but only after 12:00am. A lot of people show up too.

It's pretty badass.
                              The sultan of spin, a wizard of the arts of speech and text.
                              Making people rage since '05

Comment

Working...
                              X