This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline Quicklifts 1--SUCCESS

Updated: We want this to be done and have products in our hands.. SO, C'mon people!

Here is the site you order for your GB Price!

Your kit will NOT ship until 10 people have purchased, this is how ALL of their GB's work!

The Following have paid in full.. and are awaiting the others to buy!

1. Emerson
    2. TLS2000
    3. GTP_Canuck
    4. Jayco 59
    5. Teelo
    6. GTPguy
    7. Sterling
    8. MDMAS
    9. Nikki
    10. G6Performance
    11. Malibu SS

LLBerios, Lojac, Simply red- whats up guys?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kit requries riveting the brackets to the inside fender and to the hood, there is no way around this. These guys worked hard and really used their knowledge to get this kit to function perfectly and flawlessly. I could NOT be any happier with the quality of the product and the install to boot! I've dealt with a lot of vendors and companies in the past and Imust honestly say, these two guys are probably the most down to earth and BEST to deal with. I'd trust them with my daughter (if I had one) . Now, I went with the basic kit (which is great) but the Elite kit adds a higher quality gas spring strut for both sides, stainless contruction, and powdercoated brackets- where as the basic is a black spring strut with non finished brackets. Each hole had to be drilled and riveted into place. They will be including with your purchase the a full VEHICLE SPECIFIC color instruction manual forthe install, including all measurments, and god knows how many pics! Could not be any more straight forward and took these guys less than an hour from design, coontrcution, photography, and final install. I even got some cool Redline sticker! . Now the pics:

Sweet EVO receiving the treatment

Bracket riveted to the inside fender channel- clean as hell!

BRacket riveted to the hood- also a factory finish install!

Pics of the whole kit install (this is the ELITE kit, installed first for thier catalog pics.)

Pic of the two brackets just after instalation. Absolutly wonderful quality!

Close up of the bracket installed on the hood

Close up of the bracket installed on the fender

These will be availbel in about 1-2 weeks adn I'll let MDMAS post up the prcing and get the list going. Those who are "scared" of the install. don't be- piece of cake,. You'll need a drill, drill bit for the included rivets (they'll tell you the exact size), center punch, masking tape, and rivet gun (not expensive at all).

So.. I want to show the appreciate for the work these guys have done, I want to sell more than these guys can handle! This kit will work on sedan, coupe, GTP, GT, and Malibu.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Daaaaamn that's tight.
    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Just an afterthought.... could they make something so our hood opens like the old vettes? From the back forward? I might like something like that. (If they could)
      "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Lets do this! Looks hot!

John
        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline_junkie75
          Just an afterthought.... could they make something so our hood opens like the old vettes? From the back forward? I might like something like that. (If they could)
          There's no way they personally could do that- nor I don't see if that oculd be done at all as the hinges would need to be welded to the front.. but there is nothing to support the hood on the front. I'd say dman near impossible without TONS of cashola.

Let me go take a few more pics to add to the collection...

Comment

Ah well. Just a thought.
            "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

haha I know that old guy with the EVO

Looks great :!:
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

VIDEO OF THE ACTION SWEETNESS!!

Click here to watch quicklift

And yes, BOB rocks!! lol

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait. I'll have to talk to the boss to see if I can get the elite kit.
                  Originally posted by Lampoon
                  I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
                  '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

very nice! I can speak from personal experience and tell you guys this kit is extremely simple to install. One of the easiest yet coolest mods for your car.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

is anyone able to view the video.. cuz my computer is being gay and gives me an error when I click on the link. I've tried 3 diffrent vid hosting sites.. and I get the same error for them all... grrrrrr.

Anywho.. BUY THEM!!

Comment

F'n sweet! Question: Do they ship with USPS? If they use UPS, I'm gonna get raped on the cross-border fees they charge.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I'm not sure what they ship.. MDMAS needs to wake his ass up and get on here, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                            is anyone able to view the video.. cuz my computer is being gay and gives me an error when I click on the link. I've tried 3 diffrent vid hosting sites.. and I get the same error for them all... grrrrrr.

Anywho.. BUY THEM!!
                            Vid works fine! Thanks!
                            "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Stupid firefox is messed up, it works fine using internet explorer or AOL, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X