Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think so because there aren't many people who are buying these. Emerson what happened after you added the kit to you cart-did you have to pay right away or do you wait until its all over. The answers to my questions have been contradictory. Thanks.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

According to Paypal, but not my bank account which has no transaction yet, the money has been paid to them... 64.76 including FedEx shipping! :-)

John
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I just don't understand, PayPal does instant transfers from your bank account to whoever but yet it hasn't taken it out of your bank account. And that was the price for the standard kit? Also so when the actual price is calculated then only that price will be deducted is what I'm gathering.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

1.) MDMAS13 Elite Kit
          2.) TLS2000 Regular Kit
          3.) GTP_Canuck Regular kit
          Originally posted by Lampoon
          I dub your car.....The Red Hot Chili Pepper!!
          '06 GTP with Tapshift.

Comment

1.) MDMAS13 Elite Kit
            2.) TLS2000 Regular Kit
            3.) GTP_Canuck Regular kit
            4.) EmersonHart13 Regular kit
            5.)

Comment

So we have had 4 people purchase so far.....very nice.... :evil: Glad some people went through the trouble to get this group buy started.
              Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
              GT-R Exhaust System
              K&N Typhoon CAB
              EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
              EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

1.) MDMAS13
                2.) LoJac963
                3.) EmersonHart13
                4.) GTPGuy82
                5.) G6Performance
                6.) GTP_Canuck
                7.) Teelo
                8.) lberrios
                9.) malibu SS
                10.) Sterling
                11.) Nikki
                12.) TLS2000
                Those who are bolded.. you're clear!

For the others:

This is the original list of everyone who was IN onthis GB. I expect to see these 8 other people purchase these llift kits not only so they aren't perceived as going back on their word.. but so this company who worked hard to rbing this WANTED product to us doesn't get the cold shoulder. :idea: These arew great guys and good freinds.. not a "company" that we can just blow off. Remeber, if you weren't on the list in the beggining, you can still get in on this by going to the site and purchasing the elite or basic kit.
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Get in, A because I want a lower price, but B because I want this installed before my next oil change!!!

John

Comment

All I have to say, is this is pretty pathetic. People complaining there isn't anything for our cars to buy, we get a product that 12 people "wanted" and only 4 actually buy. On top of that, this isn't even expensive. 50 bucks if you want to be cheap, 100 if you want the Stainless. Based on these Numbers, I hope we can get some headers made, so 1 person buys them.
                    GT-R Exhaust System
                    K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Ordered the Elite

I read this thread the other night for the first time and was hooked. I went to the URL that was posted for the group buy and ordered the Elite version. I was expecting a delay in shipment waiting for the group-buy, but I just got an email tonight and they shipped it already. Not sure if I'm getting any discount even though my invoice mentioned a group-buy number. I paid $112.76 including shipping.
                      I'll have to figure out how to rivit.
                      Jay
                      '06-G6-V6

Comment

whoops, totally forgot about this. I just placed my order

$64.76...hmmm
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

MDMAS when do you plan on closing this group buy?? Also it looks like GTPGuy didn't get a discount?? This is why I'm skeptical about buying.

Comment

You have to purchase from the link that I posted, not from redlines regular site. I will email brian to see what is up.
                            GT-R Exhaust System
                            K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Mine shipped too! Yeah he got a discount, shipping is like 9 bucks for FedEx Home Delivery... Because right now we only qualify for a 5 dollar discount...

John

Comment

Here is what brian wrote back to me
                                "The discount we gave you was $5 off the base QuickLIFT and $7 off the QuickLIFT ELITE kits... from our previous discussions, we are waiting for 10-12 purchases minimum. We will not be shipping until that time since that was agreed upon up front. Each customer will receive an email with their tracking number included right after the purchase, however, this number will not become valid until the packages get picked up."

Hope this clears things up for everyone.
                                GT-R Exhaust System
                                K&N Typhoon CAB

Comment

Working...
                                X